ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I keep a Chap Stik with me everywhere I go. I like to pick up new flavors whenever I see them. I keep one in my car also. The cherry gives my lips a nice pink tint but the coconut is my favorite.
This lip balm is my go to for every day! I keep one at my desk at work and two in the house just in case I lose one! I love that you can pick these up anywhere and I love the way they make my lips feel
pretty good - the basic chapstick you think of when you think of when you think of chapstick. not my favorite but not awful either. also not a big fan of the flavor / scent. maybe i’ll try the medicated one next time
Always comes in handy when my lips are chapped! I have Always used this anytime it’s needed. I bought It at target! It’s super easy you just twist the bottom and apply it lasts awhile.
These are very extremely cheap , for dry lips . But you end up paying more money because you use It all up and your lips end up more chapped then they were initially . Cheap, but don’t recommend
It works very good but does not last long. I had to apply it often. I believe this was not made for my lips because it dried them out, but the feeling, packaging, and scents are good, and it works if I can’t find a better one.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos