BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Louise D.
I love this lipbalm its really moisturizing and is long lasting. My dad has always used it. The good thing about its is that it is very affordable and I have two of them as I loved my fist one so much. It also has really nice packaging and I would definitely buy it again. I highly recommend this product.
Veronique D.
Calgary , AB
Bless this product!! Nothing beats the taste of this Chapstick but also nothing beats the effectiveness of this Chapstick. I live in a cold winter city and my lips get dry with the cold but this beauty does the trick to keep my lips moisturized and chap free:)
Khalifah A.
I love the variety packs! I always split them with my other two sisters. The lip balms come in a cute packaging that show the flavour of the balms. It's slightly long lasting (about an hour). I'm a constant repeat user, I buy it all the time. I recently bought the pommegranate and fell in love with the feel and flavour of it. I will definitely repurchase.
Gabriela O.
mEste era el producto que mi mamá desde chica me compraba y es buenísimo, te los hidrata bastante. Mis labios antes de usar este productor eran demasiado secos y con costricas, desde que me lo uso mis labios lucen perfectos y muy hermoso a la vista.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
I loved these Chapsticks as a kid.. my grandmother loved the mint one and would always give me the strawberry and cherry ones. I have fond memories of using this as it reminds me of my family growing up!

I have not used any Chapstick lip balms in my recent years but I would definitely be willing to as these are very affordable lip balms.
Raziel L.
Caracas, Venezuela.
Mis labios solian estar quebrados, lo que me hacia sentir mal y poco bonita. Hasta que consegui este balsamo labial.Me encanta este balsamo labial, es increible, hidrata tus labios a la primera pasada, dejandolos hidratados , rosados y muy saludables.
Monik H.
México
I really love this product specially when my lips get really dry i have used it many times before it does a wonderful job i last for a long time i can find it in many locations around the area i move i have recommended the product many times before.
Bonnie M.
DARTMOUTH, NS
I love this product! I've been using this for literally years and years!! I change it up between the cherry and regular (blue label) flavors. I don't wear any other lip product, just chapstick! I find it leaves my lips soft, smooth and always moisturized, where I very rarely experience dry, cracked lips! Love it! It's always a must have for me! 👌
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I used this lip balm when I was teenager and for me it was just perfect because didn't like to use make up but hydrate my lips. This is not as good as the classic one but it's good enough. The smell is good (nos as strong as I want to), the flavor is delicious and it really heals dried lips! Just need to invest one dollar and you'll have lot of benefits!
Adrianne V.
Charlottetown
I love chapstick alot! I have been using chapstick since I was about 4 or 5 years old! Not pricey and good quality! Definitely works and did meet my expectations! Flavours are amazing and great use before bed for nice hydrated lips in the morning.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?