BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Isabel S.
Absolutely love Chapsticks because they keep your lips nice and soft and not all crumbly and dry they are super cheap and will always buy them again i definitely have about 3 Chapsticks in my bag at the moment because if it is just a cold wet day they you never know how much you will use your Chapstick.
Lyka R.
Chapped lips is my worst enemy when I try on matte lipsticks. But then I though about using chapstick, and it saved the day! It gives the protection on my lips, and my matte lipsticks glides on my lips perfectly since I've used Chapstick, and cherry is my favorite. Classic Lip Balm SPF 4 Cherry 0.6 Oz.
Haley D.
Peterborough, ON
I probably have about thirty Chapsticks floating around my house somewhere, in whatever little blackholes Chapsticks disappear into. But I love them, they are the classic, iconic, feel-good brand of lip chap for me, and I routinely pick one up on impulse, even if I have one in my purse. Cherry is my favorite.
Quinn C.
I love this product, to me it is the definition of classic. Out of the many flavoured lip balms ive tried I have to say this is one of the best tasting lip balm plus it is very inexpensive. You can find this lipbalm at any local pharmacy or even grociery store so I would definatly pick it up and try it.
Shannon T.
This is my go to for all day wear. This stuff lasts and protects your lips all day. On the ski hill, on the court, or just sitting at home petting the dog. I have at least 6 in the house and 2 in my cars at all times. They are also affordable so you can have one every place you think you might need it.
Sarah L.
North Battleford
The cherry chapstick is such a classic. I always have to have at least one. The packaging is pretty basic. It's super easy to apply and goes on smoothly. I like the flavor selection, but I wish the special edition ones were more available in Canada.
Monica S.
Can't leave home without my chapstick. I must admit though, not loyal at all to any chapstick product. I think I bought this one at Wal-mart. It's as easy at it gets when it comes to chapstick. This was the first time I purchased it as it was on sale. I don't really talk to much about chapstick to my network so I can't see myself recommending it.
Nathalie A.
I love it! Good for summer. Lo he usado desde hace más de 15 años. Lo compro cada tres meses que es el tiempo que regularmente me dura. Lo uso después de desmaquillarme por las noches para hidratar. Lo seguiré comprando porque uno de mis top products.
Clarissa D.
Absolutamente amo Chapstick_ Como em tudo, existem perfumes poucos / sabores que você não gosta_ Mas acho que eles funcionam muito bem e perfeito tamanho amigável bolsa! E eu também adoro a variedade de cores! Definitivamente comprar estes novamente!
Amber T.
St, ON
It works really well for moisturizing and smells/tastes really good. However, I find that it dyes my lips red. Not qlways a bad thing but not always good either. Not my first choice of chapsticks.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?