BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Blanca L.
me encanto... de verdad me ayudo demasiado cuando estoy en casa o no ando de buenas con algun labial muy bajo o natural es unos de estos.. es muy lindo y dulce...
Sarah W.
Just an average lip balm really. Nothing amazing but it does smell good. Something I always have floating around to use but I definitely reach for other lip balms.
Chanel S.
Aurora
My fav go to Chapstick. I keep it in my gym bag, purse and fanny pack at work. It smells great, keeps my lips nice and hydrated and comes in a variety of scents!
Márcia J.
Setúbal
I love how smooth this lipbalm makes my lips feel through out the day! I carry it everywhere and I have them in my bag, my car, my house...and it is so inexpensive and I recommend to all of my friends and family!
Chloe F.
This product was very helpful and did serve its purpose though you need to apply it quite frequently I still love the product because of it smell and hydration I buy it at Walmart I would recommend it to others
Angela M.
Falmouth
This is one of the only lip balms that keep my lips moisturized for long periods of time. It smells amazing, easily fits in a small purse, and lasts a long time.
Aurora G.
San Juan
This is the best chapstick you will ever find. It keeps you moisturized even in the coldest places . I have been using this brand my whole life and I can't imagine my life without it.
Taylah H.
This product is amazing to carry around in your handbag or school bag for when your lips are dehydrated, I used this 2 times In one day and I woke up the next with nice moisturised lips💋
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀katrina 🌊.
Classic. I love the mint flavour which really feels fresh! Great price, smooth, and long lasting. Only downside is the last time I checked they contain parabens.
Denisse P.
Santo domingo
Los clásicos son lo mejor que hay, y estos en especial me encanta!! Al tener distintos olores alegran a cualquier chica y se pueden usar en distintas ocasiones!!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?