ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I remember this as one of the first lip balms I ever tried. I love how much flavour it has as it’s really strong in cherry but as my lips are so dry it’s not my go too.
I love tjis 3 pack of ChapStick goodies! Love them soooo much! They keep my lips hydrated in a fun way with all the different flavours! Definitely a handbag must have!
I have a lot of lip care products but Chapstick has been one I've been using since I was a little kid, never seem to fail me I carry it around with me everywhere I go.
the only chapstick i ever buy! it’s a classic all around, doesn’t have an awful taste if it happens to get into your mouth, if i use it once or twice a day my lips make it through the winter!
I love the scent of this chapstick! And it keeps my lips moisturised and saves me from chapped dry lips, always my go to in winter time and they are a reasonable price
I feel like this product does the job initially but you have to keep applying throughout the day and I find that it doesn't help with lip softness or dryness over time.
Tasted lovely but i found it didnt last long on the lips and keeping moisture in. Very affordable. Easy to use but if wanting something long lasting i wouldnt recommend
I love this product as you are bale to get 3 amazing scented chapsticks as I do not like the original scent of the first one these are so nice and good quality.
My mom's only lip balm. It's been a classic since forever and I love it because stays in my lips a long time and keeps them soft and hydrated. I keep them everywhere.
Serves its purpose. Keeps lips moisturized and soft. Nothing too extravagant about it. You do have to reapply every couple of hours bit overall not bad for the price.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos