BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Ashley P.
ChapStick is a good everyday basic lip balm. It doesn't leave a heavy or sticky feeling on your lips. It's moisturizing but I've found better products for when my lips are extra extra dry. The price is great, so you can buy lots and keep one stashed everywhere.
Veronique D.
Calgary , AB
Bless this product!! Nothing beats the taste of this Chapstick but also nothing beats the effectiveness of this Chapstick. I live in a cold winter city and my lips get dry with the cold but this beauty does the trick to keep my lips moisturized and chap free:)
Gia S.
It's OK. I like the variety of flavors/scents. I've tried the original, the strawberry and the cherry ones. They're moisturizing for a while but like every ChapStick, you need to reapply. My absolute favorite right now is the moisturizing ChapStick that come with SPF 12! The best.
Dania D.
Chala tick's lip balms are a great solution to chapped dehydrated lips because they really moisturize and help heal the lips. I love the feeling they leave behind when you use them. They're not too greasy or blotchy and the amount deposited on your lips is almost perfect but the greatest part is the smell!! I have tried the pumpkin pie, watermelon, coconut amd pineapple, strawberry , and mango and they're all fantastic!.
Louise D.
I love this lipbalm its really moisturizing and is long lasting. My dad has always used it. The good thing about its is that it is very affordable and I have two of them as I loved my fist one so much. It also has really nice packaging and I would definitely buy it again. I highly recommend this product.
Khalifah A.
I love the variety packs! I always split them with my other two sisters. The lip balms come in a cute packaging that show the flavour of the balms. It's slightly long lasting (about an hour). I'm a constant repeat user, I buy it all the time. I recently bought the pommegranate and fell in love with the feel and flavour of it. I will definitely repurchase.
Gabriela O.
mEste era el producto que mi mamá desde chica me compraba y es buenísimo, te los hidrata bastante. Mis labios antes de usar este productor eran demasiado secos y con costricas, desde que me lo uso mis labios lucen perfectos y muy hermoso a la vista.
Raziel L.
Caracas, Venezuela.
Mis labios solian estar quebrados, lo que me hacia sentir mal y poco bonita. Hasta que consegui este balsamo labial.Me encanta este balsamo labial, es increible, hidrata tus labios a la primera pasada, dejandolos hidratados , rosados y muy saludables.
Monik H.
México
I really love this product specially when my lips get really dry i have used it many times before it does a wonderful job i last for a long time i can find it in many locations around the area i move i have recommended the product many times before.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
I loved these Chapsticks as a kid.. my grandmother loved the mint one and would always give me the strawberry and cherry ones. I have fond memories of using this as it reminds me of my family growing up!

I have not used any Chapstick lip balms in my recent years but I would definitely be willing to as these are very affordable lip balms.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?