ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
the product was really nice and i like ghe way it is packaged . the lip balm itself was really smooth on applying and felt smooth on the lips as well. i would definitely recommend this product
Perfect as a stocking stuffer or as a pocket keeper. This product is versatile not only for dry lips but for dry skin. I get this every year for christmas and have never finished a single tube
It's good because it keep you lips moisturised and have a bit of a colour I bought it from Superdrug yes it kept my lips hydrated and soft it's very long lasting I will but it again and it is easy to use and I recommend it for everyone
Such a classic! Love the smell, look and taste, as well as its moisturising benefits. Purchased this from my local Boots and I love the easy application, however I wish it would last longer...
This is a pretty decent lip balm to be honest! It does everything you would want in a lip balm it soothes and moisturises making your lips feel as soft as a baby's bum, would recommend!!☺️☺️
Its nice, but not very moisturising. Smells very very nice, it has a nice fruity smell. Ok to try wouldn't recommend to use on dry lips [product:chapstick-tropical-paradise-collection-lip-balm-variety-pack,-.15-oz,-3-count]
I love this product, in summer this is my favorite friend for having a good appearance and looks so cute. It smells delicious and allow your lips look perfect all day
I thought this product was good, but it wasn't all that. It smells so good so if you're looking for a nice lip balm that smells nice and tints your lips slightly than this is a good product, but personally I have dry lips and it only worked for about 10 mins. The price is adverage and you can probably get it from boots ( I can't really remember) so I rate this 2 ⭐️
Basic lip cover by common brand. Nice to use but does not really help dry lips or do what is guaranteed. More dries them out so you keep using more. Won't buy these again. Boring smells too.
The product does in a little tube which is very beneficial because it means that you do not have to get it onto your skin when you are applying it and its is enough to carry around its you in your bag or on the go. It is also very moisturising for chapped lips.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos