ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I have a chapstick everywhere: in my car, purse, makeup bag, desk, bathroom... you name it. I always have chapped lips so im constantly applying chapstick and this brand makes me have baby lips.. so soft and smooth
There isn't much to say about a chapstick. it smelt really nice and it felt really good on the lips. for me, it didn't last that long and I had to keep topping it up during the day, however that could just be me x
This product was simple and effective. It was my first time using the product, and it moisturised my cracked lips very quickly, leaving me with soft, smooth lips again. I would definitely buy this product again.
Yup, for daily usage Chapstick's always there to help, but the tropical variety was a nice surprise as the scents are really... Well... Inviting! Yes, kissing is a good thing! Do so with nice and aromatic lips. 😘
I wanted to love this so bad, but it was just a massive let down for me. It doesn't keep my lips hydrated for more than 5 minutes. I do like that it comes in so many flavours and the prices are very affordable.
I love this lip balm and keep it in my purse and pencil case all the time. I just love the scent and it keeps my lips soft and smooth. It's available almost everywhere and it's very affordable which is a bonus.
I don't think that there is anything bad about this product but having it compared to Nivea or burts bees in my case you realize that the little more money is worth it. I find that with other my lips are softer and I don't have to reapply as often.
Amazing product I love it so much it really leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone very easy to use I would buy again and again I really thing it’s worth it and the application is great as well
good lip balm, i like it using it makes your lips soft... price is affordable good for everyone, packaging is good and durable last long and easy to apply on your lips... yes! i would recommend this lip balm...
decent product but it very rarely clears up my chapped lips even after regular application. it does last a while though and it's easy to apply. there are many other products though that do they job even better.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos