ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I didn't noticed any special about this. The packaging is okay. Just simple and not that cute. It doesn't meet my expectation. I bought it in a Food lion when I was in the US. No. I won't buy it again. I would try another brands.
My favourite scents are the cherry chapstick and green apple. Even my boyfriend loves them. Very hydrating and long lasting. I use it before I apply any matte lip products, makes a great base to prevent dry lips.
I like this product first because it helps you with your lips. I bought in a store and i was a good choice. The good thing is that let you a good taste and a good smell and its really east to apply
Nice lip balm ideal for sore lips smells really nice and you can buy in variety of flavours gives lips moisture, would recommend to anyone with sore lips and wanted something cheap and tastes nice
My most favorite lip balm ever. Its always in my pocket or bag. You could say I'm addicted to my Chapstick. Taste is amazing. It go on so smooth and leaves lips feeling so soft and kissable. Lol.. this is great in the wintet for those dry winter lips. Highly recommended.
Really good, smooth and really helps hidrate your lips, personally I love this and it helped me so much, if you're someone who has dry and chapped lips this will be perfect, definitely worth a try
I apply this before I put on my foundation because I usually end up with foundation on my lips and I find that it dries my lips out but when I put this on first it keeps my lips nice an moistured
My mom is a fan of chapstick, she likes it because it really hydrates her lips and it adds color on her lips too. I also have tried it for myself and like it too. I also like the sweet scent of the chapstick too. 😊
This product has one of the best scents and surprisingly even tastes good. it is very easy to apply. I am a repeat user and I fell in love with it the first time I tried it. It did meet my expectations.I would love to buy this product again as it is very easy to use.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos