ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This product has a very strong flavor and is moisturizing at first application and maintains moisture if the lips are not damaged or dry. The packaging is neat and is very practical and very accessible. When I am in desperate need for a simple lip balm I reach for chapstick.
Good chopstick. Can be hydrating at first but have to apply quite a lot. Good for on the go. Can get better. It this is a cheap alternative as doesn't cost much. You can get this from basicly anywhere even corner shops. Wouldn't recommend if you want it to last a long time.
These are a great staple in my regimen. It tastes so fruity. I have a mini obsession with these flavors. After applying this in the morning , my lips feel so moisturized that I even forget to reapply
Personally, I need a repairing/medicated Chapstick. I find this is more of maybe an everyday Chapstick for someone who doesn't have cracked and dry lips year round. The smell is always nostalgic though !
It’s called a classic for a reason! Even though I despise Katy Perry, you can’t deny that it works great and leaves a nice sweet taste on the lips. It’s dirt cheap and works well. No complaints here!
I love my chapstick lip balms, I always go for cherry or sometimes green apple as they taste so good! Haha. They are super hydrating and smooth on sensitive or dry lips, very reasonable price tag and a very well known family brand.
Nice lip balm ideal for sore lips smells really nice and you can buy in variety of flavours gives lips moisture, would recommend to anyone with sore lips and wanted something cheap and tastes nice
When I used this Chapstick I liked the way it went on my lips so easily yet wasn't greasy feeling. Almost instantly after putting it on my lips were relieved. It lasted quite a while before I felt I needed to reapply it. It was also nice to have the subtle taste of cherry
Really good, smooth and really helps hidrate your lips, personally I love this and it helped me so much, if you're someone who has dry and chapped lips this will be perfect, definitely worth a try
I love Chapstick as it really helps my lips feel moisturised daily and never has me feeling sticky or dry. As it is very affordable I love purchasing and applying this every day. I will re purchase
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos