ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Cheap and cheerful, they do the job and smell great. I've used them for years and even as a kid, so they are a go to item. Not as messy as some like Vaseline but. While they stop chapping, once chapped you would need a more intense product
This product is great. My lips were very chapped up with dry skin all over them. Used this lipstick for two days straight and had them all cleaned up! I'd recommend this to anyone with very chapped lips.
Amazing classic product. That's my go to every day chapstick! I always lose them and end up finding them back. There good for keeping your lips moist throughout the day. I always purchase this product .
Nothing beats out an old classic. Whenever my lips feel dry especially during winter months this is my go to brand. It's cheap and works great. The cherry smell is awesome. Highly recommended to others.
This product smells AMAZING! Also does everything a standard lip bam should and you don't need to reapply too often as the formula is quite thick.Ive used this brand on and off for years as it's available everywhere. Wouldnt recommend it to others as there are others I like more.
Chapstick is my favorite brand when it comes to chapstick. I have bought several packs of the cherry lip balm so I never run out! It keeps my lips feeling good and it smells amazing as well. I love it 😍
This lip bam gives a very smoothing finish. It helps to keep your lips hydrated and fresh. This is my go to lip balm and would highly recommend it. I love how it has a simple package and easy to access.
I have used chapsticks from a teenager and always have one in my purse. I buy mine anywhere from the supermarket to the fuel station. The packaging is the perfect size for taking on holiday and traveling
I loved this lip moisturizer every now and then. I loved applying it before putting a matte lipstick to keep it moisturized and to avoid drying of my lips. This is super effective! Go ahead and try it! 😊
This has that nostalgic cherry smell, the Chapstick is nothing special but we keep going back to it because of the sense of nostalgia it gives. Super easy and quick and gives a little bit of a pink tint.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos