ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
has always been nice on my lips, always helped them, never not done my lips good, not very long lasting though, good value, nice pretty packaging, I've had many so I would buy again I like to use them!
I really like these banks. The price point is amazing less than $2 a piece. I put one in my bag one my my bed and one in the.m bathroom. It keeps my lips hydrated all winter and keeps the chap at bay!
A well known brand that is good value for money. It protects lips from drying out especially in the cold weather. One of my favourite products and you can get them in loads of different flavours!
I am always losing my ChapSticks so I decided to buy a 3 pack this time so I will for sure have some on hand whenever I need it! I was glad to have purchased it. It did it's job and had a great smell. I hope this pack lasts a long time but will buy it again if I lose them all!
I feel like the product works well. It's no time my favourite lip balm but I have very chaps lips almost all year round so it's hard for me to find a product that really hydrates. Overall good product
They smell so good and keep my lips from going dry and sore. I purchased this product from Superdrug and I would recommend it to anyone. They arent expensive and they do the job so well. Really pleased
The lip balm is very moisturising with ought a doubt and is pretty nice under neath a kylie lip kit but the scent holds me back.its not my cup of tea but for those clear lip balm lovers it may be yours
defiantly helps when my lips become red and hurt. the packaging is simple and nice, and its compact and does not break. it lasts quiet long which is great and very easy to apply which is not difficult at all. i would buy it again because it comes handy in the summer and winter
I really really dont like the cherry chapstick, and I dont like the smell at all. But this is my holy grail for hydrating my lips! The chapstick is very pigmented. Good coverage. Excellent price.
Love the flavour and scent of it. feels amazing on my lips and very long lasting. I've been using this for quite some time now and it's simple and easy. can't go wrong with it. Would highly recommend.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos