BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Meig Y.
Winnipeg
I love chapstick - my lips never feel waxy or oily - just nourished and moisturized in the best way!! Repeat User for YEARS! Always meets my expectations. Great Value - much cheaper than a lot of brands. I always buy this stuff, will always use chapstick!
Beauty A.
The Chapstick lip balms are really really hydrating ! The packaging is really nice and they smell really good too ! I bought at Target when I was on a trip to New York ! It is not that long lasting tho but I really like it ! Of course I would buy it again !
Natalie C.
Very affordable. Smell amazing. As they are a multipack I'm able to have one every where I go. I keep one in my hand bag one at work and the other at home. Iv had these a while now and still have a lot of product left. I will be repurchasing in the future.
Charlotte B.
Halifax
Great product for in the go or if in need for a quick touch of moisture, not as great as other I did find it a bit drying but other than that it was okay for the first time I was try. I'm not sure that I will be repurchasing as im not the biggest fan of it.
Tabatha V.
very moisturising, delicious scents, I apply atleast once every hour of the day. my lips will never be chapped again thanks to this product. I have about 10 of these laying all around the house because I love it that much. I am constantly purchasing them.
Maisy B.
They worked well however upon purchasing I did not realise that they were coloured and stained my lips bright pink. The packaging and scent however is super cute and simple. It's perfect to keep in your bag or pocket when out just in case your lips get dry
Kara W.
Warman
This is always the lip balm I choose when I'm in a rush and already in line at the till because it's there and I don't have to look through all the choices in the cosmetic aisle.  Great for using before I go to bed at night and my husband uses it too.
Bruna S.
Um ótimo produto e super hindrata a boca ela fica muito macia e delicada ele me ajuda a quando eu passar batom não  ficar aquele efeito  desindratado  indiquei para minhas amigas e ensinei o modo certo de usar  e todas amaram até meu pai está usando e falou que esse sim é o melhor!!
Shelby S.
St.Thomas
This product has given my dry lips so much relieve it's easy to apply and small enough to take in your purse for quick application it smells good and last through out the day for a cheap price , if you have dry lips I would recommend trying Chapstick out 😜😊
Karla P.
Toronto, ON
This is the favourite brand of my husband. You can find those chapsticks anywhere, and they’re affordable. The size is perfect, and when you buy this kind of package you can leave one on the car, one in your purse, one on your jacket. It’s really practical!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?