ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I love chapstick - my lips never feel waxy or oily - just nourished and moisturized in the best way!! Repeat User for YEARS! Always meets my expectations. Great Value - much cheaper than a lot of brands. I always buy this stuff, will always use chapstick!
The Chapstick lip balms are really really hydrating ! The packaging is really nice and they smell really good too ! I bought at Target when I was on a trip to New York ! It is not that long lasting tho but I really like it ! Of course I would buy it again !
Very affordable. Smell amazing. As they are a multipack I'm able to have one every where I go. I keep one in my hand bag one at work and the other at home. Iv had these a while now and still have a lot of product left. I will be repurchasing in the future.
Great product for in the go or if in need for a quick touch of moisture, not as great as other I did find it a bit drying but other than that it was okay for the first time I was try. I'm not sure that I will be repurchasing as im not the biggest fan of it.
very moisturising, delicious scents, I apply atleast once every hour of the day. my lips will never be chapped again thanks to this product. I have about 10 of these laying all around the house because I love it that much. I am constantly purchasing them.
They worked well however upon purchasing I did not realise that they were coloured and stained my lips bright pink. The packaging and scent however is super cute and simple. It's perfect to keep in your bag or pocket when out just in case your lips get dry
This is always the lip balm I choose when I'm in a rush and already in line at the till because it's there and I don't have to look through all the choices in the cosmetic aisle. Great for using before I go to bed at night and my husband uses it too.
Um ótimo produto e super hindrata a boca ela fica muito macia e delicada ele me ajuda a quando eu passar batom não ficar aquele efeito desindratado indiquei para minhas amigas e ensinei o modo certo de usar e todas amaram até meu pai está usando e falou que esse sim é o melhor!!
This product has given my dry lips so much relieve it's easy to apply and small enough to take in your purse for quick application it smells good and last through out the day for a cheap price , if you have dry lips I would recommend trying Chapstick out 😜😊
This is the favourite brand of my husband. You can find those chapsticks anywhere, and they’re affordable. The size is perfect, and when you buy this kind of package you can leave one on the car, one in your purse, one on your jacket. It’s really practical!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos