BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

ADollsWorld M.
I'm the type of person who, under stress, sometimes bites my lip. In result, I get dry and cracked lips, and it's very painful.
This is the only Chapstick that can give me a long lasting result, without continuing to be dry when it wears off. I also love to apply it under any liquid lipstick that I find drying.
Shirleen K.
Hi PPL here is a Product i just love ->When my lips are dry this is what i grab every time..
*A Must Have's for me*   I have them In My Purse My Desk and In My Night stand :)
I use it all the time .. Would love to test all lip balms..hmm or just might start a lip balm collection.
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
The classic 3 pack of chapstick is a winter tradition for me. I'm forever losing lip balms so a 3 pack is perfect for that. My favourite one is the cherry, but the strawberry is a close second. The peppermint one is fun too - it smells great on my lips.
Mariana H.
Etobicoke, ON
The smell is good but not my favorite chapstick. I️ feel that it doesn’t fully do the job to my liking and my lips tend to still dry up quickly even after applying it. It’s not horrible and I would buy it but maybe more in the summer when my lips don’t get as dry. Besides that it has a nice creamy texture to it
Emma D.
The classic cherry chapstick is great for dry and cracked lips. The lip balm itself is small and easy to take anywhere. The cherry is a nice flavour but not too overpowering like many other lip balms. The lip balm moisturisers your lips and keeps them hydrated for a long period of time. One of my go to lip balms!
Paula G.
Panama
Cumple su función, hidrata los labios al momento. El sabor se siente y se huele. No deja los labios grasosos. Cumplió las expectativas que tenia.// It fulfills its function, it moisturizes the lips to the moment. The taste feels and smells. Does not leave lips greasy. It fulfilled the expectations that had.
Sean C.
I love how it moisturize my lips and how cheap this product is. The scent/flavor was really good. I always buy this product because it really works on my dry lips.  It is very easy to apply and travel friendly. I would definitely recommend this product to other people cause this one is so awesome.
Amber J.
Although ChapStick® Classics Cherry is not my all time favourite go to lip balm product, it is one that I have used generously throughout my life and will keep repurchasing as it does the job and is very affordable. The packaging is clean and simple. I would definatly recommend the product for the price!
Alyssa W.
Ripon
I use this chap stick almost every day, it makes my lips so soft and it's so easy to just apply before a liquid lipstick or even just to add some moisture! The cherry adds a beautiful scent and taste to my lips. I do have to repeatedly apply it if I don't wear lipstick but that's the only bad thing I can say!
Lucy M.
Manchester
Really moisturising product that keeps the lips feels soft and hydrated, with no flaky skin, so that your lips are feeling the best they can be. The packaging is your classic lip balm product. The lip balm lasts for a long period of time, for ultimate hydration and definitely would repurchase and recommend.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?