BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Mia P.
Sheffield s48be
Leaves lips feeling smooth and with a lot of moisture. A reasonable price for this product , would definitely recommend. I love the packaging and how the colours coordinate with the flavour. Very easy to apply and I will be buying this product again in future.
Georgia S.
This is a good chap stick, and moisturises my lips very well, I wouldn't say it is a long lasting product but if you continuously apply it the product can make a big difference to your lips, the packaging is very cute and easy to take with you when going out.
sophie H.
Auckland
Very smooth to roll on, great texture for lips and lasts longs. Sometimes the smell is too overpowering. I brought is at a pharmacy and it has effective simple packaging. I used it heaps and it lasted for ages. Yes I would buy it a gain my family uses it too.
Luz O.
Holtville, CA
My basic product to keep my lips from getting too dry. Great to use when winter is coming (pun intended), but in case of several dryness it doesn't help as much as a medicated one. Definitely would recommend it as a kind of primer before putting on lipstick.
Katrina H.
Coventry
I like this lip balm as it has a fruity smell and is very moisturing, it's cheap and does the job well, it comes it varity of flavours which all smell delicious, it's very easy to apply and just glides on, I would recommend as it does the job for a cheap price
Amy C.
Very hydrating! Love this product, it's always in my handbag for cold days when you need a bit of moisture! Fixed chapped lips quickly within a couple of days, easy packaging to open and use. Would recommend, everyone would benefit from carrying one! Really great price too, usually can pick them up for £1
Tracy S.
This is a great lip balm for dry lips. It doesn't cake  and within 24 hours your dry lips are gone. Now if they came up with tint of colour like they use to have, this would the only product I would use for day to day. I would strongly suggest this product!!!
Andrea L.
Ibague
Es súper bueno,mantiene mis labios MUY hidratados y huele delicioso,esta genial para usarlo antes de aplicar labiales mattes o de larga duración,para que los labios queden aterciopelados
Bobbie H.
London
Ah LOVE! So hydrating and glossy on the lips! No need for constant application and it keeps the lips moisturised for such a long amount of time! Such cute and sleek packaging and it's handle to travel around with as it can just go into your pocket! Must have!
dadee r.
guam
i used this many times and it is a good product. it really helped my lips when it was dry and cracking. i bought it at the small store cause i really needed it. i use it constantly. yes it is great. it helps me so much. i would buy this product all the tim .
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?