BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Stephanie J.
Mississauga, ON
This lip chap gives a satisfactory feel on the lips. It makes your lips feel like butter. The best part about these lip chaps is their fruity smell. It makes you want to eat them. However I find myself having to reapply it to my lips. I would love to see more colors on the packaging. I love how it comes in a wide range of variety at an affordable price. One for each purse. 🙌🏾💕 Yes I do recommend this product.
Crystal L.
North York , ON
The Chaptstick brand is one I've used since I was a little girl. This stuff makes my lips so soft, especially in the winter months. I love the different scents and flavours. The strawberry one is my favourite. The price point is more that reasonable for what you get in the variety pack.
Sinéad C.
Chapstick's is probably the name you think when you hear lip balm. I have been using chapsticks for as long as I can remember and you can't go wrong really. For less than the price of a coffee they last a long time and keep your lips soft. I will say sometimes if you apply it too often it can make your lips feel really wierd.
Katlyn K.
Great Chapstick. Makes my chapped lips feel nice and soft and has a great cherry flavour to it. The price is super cheap and I like how it's a 3 pack because I can put one in my purse, one in my school bag and then leave one at home. I always find myself buying these especially when my lips great super chapped in the winter.
Jamie K.
I thoroughly enjoyed this product for multiple reasons. One reason is the packaging. The colours are bright and intriguing which drew me towards the product. The amount of product which you receive for the price is an excellent value. The flavours and scents of each and every chapstick were thoroughly enjoyable and I would recommend this product to anybody considering purchasing it.
Stephanie B.
Strathmore, AB
This is the cheapest chapstick I’ve ever bought, and I typically only buy it when I’m desperate. It has no real great qualities for my lips, but it at least provides quick protection and moisture for my lips. That being said, I do love that it can handle our crazy frigid Winter temperatures and not freeze solid in my car.
airyrocks H.
Sudbury, ON
Live by the Chapstick brand. I trust that it will do the job to prevent dry chapped lips. I grew up using this product. I have one tried the cherry one, not sure what the others smell or taste like. There is not a cherry taste but there is a smell which I think is good so you are not tempted to lick all the chapstick off
Erin S.
Glasgow , Wishaw
I have been using Chap Stick lip balms for years..It's one of the few lip balms that is actually doing the job. The apple flavor smells fantastic, it makes you want to put it on your lips all the time! Therefore, better looking lips!
It was shipped as predicted and came very quickly. Excellent service!

Totally recommended!
Natalie D.
Longstone Road , Eastbourne
The chapstick has many pros and cons - the scent is lovely, it leaves a bit of colour on your lips with a few swipes and is inexpensive. The downside is the waxy feel that's left on your lips after use, it's not amazingly moisturising and doesn't last that long, maybe 15 mins max. There are better lip balms out there.
Liah B.
Aylesbury
You can't go wrong with Chapstick! It's incredibly affordable and does the job! It's so easy to use, just a quick swipe on the lips and really does hydrate them instantly! I didn't have high hopes, because of the price but I was proven wrong! It didn't leave a greasy film on my lips! Super cheap and would recommend!!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?