ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Anything cherry is a winner to me! Keeps your lips so soft especially in this harsh wintery weather. Perfect for wearing underneath liquid lipstick too to help keep your lips looking silky smooth.
I've tried this product once and wasn't overal happy. It made my lips feel greasy and I didn't feel that it applied very well. The smell however is great but I wouldn't use again. I'll stick to other lip care brands instead
I don't like the packaging, the smell but I can't deny its quality is great. My lips is so soft, smooth. And the price of it is really cheap. Maybe I use it one more time.
This chapstick is very effective, it definitely keeps your lips soft and hydrated all day with a nice cherry smell to it. I was very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to other buyers.
This variety pack was so helpful especially as there’s a range of flavours, they all work as well as each other and I’d gladly recommend it, I purchased this at my local drug store it’s amazing!
It's great for long wear. It keeps lips soft and smooth all year. Personally used it for a long time. It has a great smell. It also glosses the lips and hydrate them. Its amazing. The best thing is it is cheep and worth it. Definitely a product worth buying
This was great.. I was able to keep one in the car, one at home and one in my bag so I always had one at hand. Great value and very nice on the lips. Smells lush!
My holy grail during the winter months. I like this package especially because there is 3 different kinds. I usually use a chapstick before I apply any colored lipstick
They have a really good effect on my lips, makes them feel soft and hydrated and the product doesn't feel heavy. The have variety and really good prices.
I like this pack, the flavors are good and it works just the same, very moisturizing. The price isnt that bad for you get 3 different flavors. It really is one of the best chapstick products!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos