BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Mike P.
UK
Anything cherry is a winner to me! Keeps your lips so soft especially in this harsh wintery weather. Perfect for wearing underneath liquid lipstick too to help keep your lips looking silky smooth.
Megan M.
Grimsby, Dn344ph
I've tried this product once and wasn't overal happy. It made my lips feel greasy and I didn't feel that it applied very well. The smell however is great but I wouldn't use again. I'll stick to other lip care brands instead
Nguyen Cao Nam T.
Ho Chi Minh City
I don't like the packaging, the smell but I can't deny its quality is great. My lips is so soft, smooth. And the price of it is really cheap. Maybe I use it one more time.
Katarina P.
This chapstick is very effective, it definitely keeps your lips soft and hydrated all day with a nice cherry smell to it. I was very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to other buyers.
Louise C.
London
This variety pack was so helpful especially as there’s a range of flavours, they all work as well as each other and I’d gladly recommend it, I purchased this at my local drug store it’s amazing!
member-365a6
It's great for long wear. It keeps lips soft and smooth all year. Personally used it for a long time. It has a great smell. It also glosses the lips and hydrate them. Its amazing. The best thing is it is cheep and worth it. Definitely a product worth buying
Tori S.
This was great.. I was able to keep one in the car, one at home and one in my bag so I always had one at hand. Great value and very nice on the lips. Smells lush!
Persia T.
My holy grail during the winter months. I like this package especially because there is 3 different kinds. I usually use a chapstick before I apply any colored lipstick
Maria Daniela G.
San Cristobal, Tachira
They have a really good effect on my lips, makes them feel soft and hydrated and the product doesn't feel heavy. The have variety and really good prices.
I recommended.
Steffany N.
Al Muraqqabat, Dubai
I like this pack, the flavors are good and it works just the same, very moisturizing. The price isnt that bad for you get 3 different flavors. It really is one of the best chapstick products!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?