BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
Its always hard to find a good lip balm that keeps your lips from being chapped. I like this, but so far nothing tops Carmex. Every time I use the stuff it helps heal my lips every time. This only helps for about an hour or so and then my lips feel more chapped than they did before.
Charlie C.
England
I got a set of these so that I could divide them between me and my sister's. I've used them loads before and have never really been able to fault them because they do exactly what they are meant to and come in a little tube so it is something I can keep in my bag.
Megan N.
Wallaceburg , ON
Good quality! I enjoy that it keeps my lips smooth in the colder months. I usually buy mine at Walmart, or other local drugs stores. I personally believe that these chapsticks are a good value because the product lasts such a long time. They are one of my favourite chapsticks because they last so long and stay on the lips so long. Definitely, would repurchase.
Andrea Candy P.
YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH YOUR CHERRY CHAPSTICK!!! Seriously I've tried eos burts bees and baby skin and I always keep going back to my chapstick. Never fails to hydrate my lips and if they chapped it heals them so quickly its almost like magic to my lips which in my case since I love to use drying matte liquid lipsticks this is a must in my life. Recommend 100%!!!
Andy M.
Lasalle, ON
The dollar store around the corner from my house carries all different scents of chapstick and one day I picked up the dual-ended strawberry banana. I loved it! I hadn't used chapstick in years and I have to say it really exceeded my expectations. I was getting over a cold so my lips were so dry and cracked and this really helped them out. It also smelled good! Especially the banana
Sarah M.
Great product for chapped lips in winter. Perfect size for my hand bag. It is realky easy to apply and I love the variety of flavours that are available.
Its also not very expensive and is readily available at most pharmacies/supermarkets. Definitely a handbag must have 💋
Laglace T.
I can't go on a day without my chapstick because my lips tend to get dry and chapped. It is a must-have for people who wants to have soft and smooth lips. I am very satisfied with this product as it really moisturizes and protects my lips.
Melissa Z.
recently I've been getting quite dry lips due to the hot weather so have been rummaging around my draws for a good lip product to use. So when I came across this chapstick it was a god send as it was the only product that helped mosturise my lips and make them look healthy again. So far I've recommended this to 5 of my other friends and family who have been suffering the same as me with dry lips. Would definetly buy again
Johana R.
Santa Elena,Cayo
Okay so I've been using this for a while it's not my all time favorite, but it's okay for me I love the flavors 🙈 Sometimes I put it on and lick it right off 😂💖 it keep my lips really soft !!! Makes it have a little shine ... I live it because it's not that big a can just have it in my back pocket and take it anywhere with me ! Good for cold and hot weather ☺️
Doha B.
Casablanca
I mean, come on.. if you haven't tried these you should I've been obsessed with them for years specially the fruity ones..
In winter the smell makes you live a summer vibe. In summer i need that refreshing touch with them.
Seriously girls try those, you won't regret them.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?