ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
his was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again
This brand is one of my favorites to use during the wintertime. It applies on very smoothly and it isn’t very pricey. The packing is very nice and i would recommend others to buy this chapstick product.
My New Years resolution was to keep the same tube of chapstick for the whole year because I loose everything but I love this brand of chapstick so much that I made it a point not to waste anymore tubes!
This product is very smooth and gentle and is PERFECT for winter and colder months! I would highly recommend this product. It met my expectations and is super affordable! I would totally buy this again!
Nothing beats the traditional Chapstick brand. I am a lip balm and chapstick addict, and I love the flavors and how amazing they actually feel on chapped lips. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Putting this out there, literally the first chap stick i ever finish in my life. It was that effective i just kept using and using it. With this product I buy it all the time without thinking. Wish they branch out to more exotic flavors.
The only thing i dislike about this product is the white residue it leaves when you’ve had it on for a long time. Other than that I absolutely love this product and how soft it makes my lips feel.
I love this chapstick. It smells good and goes on smoothly. Most of all, it moisturizes my lips and keeps them from getting dry and cracked. I’ve bought some at Walmart a few months ago and I’m still using it. This stuff lasts forever! 🙌
I love the variety of options this pack offers. The different flavors suited me well. Very cheap. And lasted awhile on my lips. This is one of my go to chapsticks. Doesn’t relieve chapped lips as well as I would like it to , but it works
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos