ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Althought it smells nice i did not find this lipbalm to be very effect when keeping my lips hydrated. Its very hard to apply, its smooth in texture but does not stay on for long.
One of the best treatments for dry lips! Not only moisturises but tastes amazing too! I’ve only ever tried the cherry one though so cannot comment on the taste of the others Hana
Long lasting and leaves lips soft and moisturised. This product has a nice smell and comes in a nice size tube it’s easy to keep in your bad or pocket , I would definitely buy again and it’s not over priced
Chapstick is the best go to product. I believe it was actually one of the first lip products around! I love the smell of them all and I find it helps my dry lips feel nourished!
Loved this product first discovered it when my good friend gave to me as a gift. I loved it, it kept my lips hydrated for the day and had a pinkish tint on my lips. I would definitely buy again and again.
Never again! This lip balm was extremely drying and they smelt awful. I used it once and then threw it out because I knew I would never use it again. Definitely don’t recommend.
bueno lo recomiendo mucho unos de los mejores hidratantes que pueden aver en el mundo mundial su fragancia todoooooooo me encantaaaaaaa el mejooooor de todoo su textura todoooooooooooo
Love these flavours. Started out with the original but these ones soon won my heart. When working outside your lips become dry and chapped so quickly! Not with these bad boys 😍
Love the smell of these they do my lips so good and they feel so soft after I have used this I have recommended this to friends and family and it is a product I continue to buy
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos