ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I have used this product in the past and loved the results. Great flavor and a slight tint. The product exceeded my expectations and the packaging is attractive. The product is effective, however, it is hard to find. I would recommend the product to anyone who is looking for a great product.
Its my current favourite! Just dont loose the cap. Its higenic and fits in my purse. I like to use it prior to applying lipstick or lipstain. Its also on my night time routine to prep for the next morning.
Very moisturising , keeps my lips lovely and moist . I would recommend to everyone especially those who have dry or chapped lips and even those who just don’t like dry lips . The packaging is simple and I would definitely buy this product again .
What can I say? Chapstick is an everyday essential fir me especially now the seasons are changing always have one on the go and it’s an item that you can never have to many of. Doesn’t hydrate my lips hugely but keeps them protected when needed
Chapstick is a staple for cold and flu season and dry winter days. It creates a great barrier to the dry weather and helps re-moisturize dry chapped lips, Nd it is cheap enough to have a bunch in different costs and bags.
I absolutely love these chap sticks as they never fail to make my lips moist and smooth all the time. They are very good value because they do such an amazing job! This chapstick is always by my side. I would 10/10 but this product again.
this chapstick is great as it helps moisten my lips when they are chapped from the cold weather or the sun. moistens my lips right away and helps heal them fast too highly recommend this chapstick for people who have problems with chapped lips
Chapstick is a tried and true product for many consumers that is necessary in the colder winter months. You can pick it up at any drugstore, and it is affordable. It is not the best lip balm I have ever used, but for the price it does the job.
It's one of my go to for dry chapped lips and was the first chap stick I ever tried when I was a kid so it always brings back child hood memories when I use it
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos