ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Love chapsticks as you cant go wrong with them. They are a fantastic company with amazing products which are very much worth buying. Personally I would chose chapsticks over any lipstick as it hydrates, smells amazing and gives colour.
Chapstick are a good everyday lip moisturiser but you do have to reapply constantly. Unfortunately for me I don’t feel like they really moisturise enough so constantly feel like I need to apply more. The flavours are nice they smell ‘tropical’. I would recommend these to a young girl maybe 9-14 just starting out wearing make up. I wouldn’t recommend these to anyone who likes make up a lot and takes it quite seriously as I feel these would be a waste of your time.
Although good value for money I think they are quite sticky then don’t last very long. I wouldn’t use this on a daily basis, the smells are a little sickly. I wasn’t very impressed with it, more something I would give to a young girl.
My lips felt so smooth after applying the product. I get very dry lips, especially in colder weather and so this is my absolute holy grail for the winter months! However I keep some in my handbag all year round - how can I not?! The packaging really stands out and the product doesn’t have that unpleasant petroleum taste to it like Vaseline does. I will always continue to repurchase this product and I strongly recommend others to try it if they have not already!
Found it quite sticky, however it had a strong scent and an a pleasant flavour. Bright packaging which catches your eye. Good value for money not too expensive. The only improvement would be to make it easier to apply not so tacky.
I love this lipbalm! Keeps my lips moisturized all day long and is not drying at all! I buy these all time! They are not greasy at all like some other lip balms. It’s also really cheap which is good because I lose it all the time.
I love chapstick I’m a cheery flavor! What I love the most about this product is the slight color that it leaves on your lips. I absolutely love the smell of it as well! I highly recommend you getting your hands on this product!
You can honestly never go wrong with a original Chapstick. I know when I’m getting a cold or Flu because my lips emediatly dry out and start to crack. As soon as I feel them start to dry out even just a little I throw on some chapstick and it makes everything better. I love how they all smell really good, & they last a long time which is great living in Canada, where it’s cold and usually keep it on me even if I just need a little shine.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos