BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Maja N.
High Wycombe
Love chapsticks as you cant go wrong with them. They are a fantastic company with amazing products which are very much worth buying. Personally I would chose chapsticks over any lipstick as it hydrates, smells amazing and gives colour.
Phoebe G.
Chapstick are a good everyday lip moisturiser but you do have to reapply constantly. Unfortunately for me I don’t feel like they really moisturise enough so constantly feel like I need to apply more. The flavours are nice they smell ‘tropical’. I would recommend these to a young girl maybe 9-14 just starting out wearing make up. I wouldn’t recommend these to anyone who likes make up a lot and takes it quite seriously as I feel these would be a waste of your time.
Lauren B.
Kent
Although good value for money I think they are quite sticky then don’t last very long. I wouldn’t use this on a daily basis, the smells are a little sickly. I wasn’t very impressed with it, more something I would give to a young girl.
Skye H.
My lips felt so smooth after applying the product. I get very dry lips, especially in colder weather and so this is my absolute holy grail for the winter months! However I keep some in my handbag all year round - how can I not?! The packaging really stands out and the product doesn’t have that unpleasant petroleum taste to it like Vaseline does. I will always continue to repurchase this product and I strongly recommend others to try it if they have not already!
Charley C.
Found it quite sticky, however it had a strong scent and an a pleasant flavour. Bright packaging which catches your eye. Good value for money not too expensive. The only improvement would be to make it easier to apply not so tacky.
Sam W.
I love this lipbalm! Keeps my lips moisturized all day long and is not drying at all! I buy these all time! They are not greasy at all like some other lip balms. It’s also really cheap which is good because I lose it all the time.
julianna c.
florida
Its a good old Classic formula to have in your purse! ChapStick® Classics Cherry it's very moisturizing, however would not recommend to use before lipstick, it can be too waxy for those purposes. It is good to use on its own.
Laura M.
Oshawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite lip product only because I'm not entirely big on the flavour. It also sort of tints your lips, which isn't always a bad thing, but it's not for me. However it does the job it is intended to do and does moisturize your lips!
Alma’s M.
I love chapstick I’m a cheery flavor! What I love the most about this product is the slight color that it leaves on your lips. I absolutely love the smell of it as well! I highly recommend you getting your hands on this product!
Beth R.
You can honestly never go wrong with a original Chapstick. I know when I’m getting a cold or Flu because my lips emediatly dry out and start to crack. As soon as I feel them start to dry out even just a little I throw on some chapstick and it makes everything better. I love how they all smell really good, & they last a long time which is great living in Canada, where it’s cold and usually keep it on me even if I just need a little shine.

Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?