BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Amanda Z.
Berwick , ON
Best. Ever!! I still get these in my Christmas stocking and no matter how many higher end products I love and use, I still have Chapstick in every bag. It’s cheap and the product is incredible. If you don’t have it, go to the drugstore now and pick one up. You won’t be disappointed.
Soph B.
UK
I absolutely love how affordable this chapstick is, and it works amazingly on my lips, especially around winter, where I suffer with chapped lips all through the season. This product helps keep my lips smooth and hydrated, whilst making them smell and taste amazing, which is a bonus.
Lynsey M.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Okay so we all know what chapstick does. Protects your lips at a low price and does the job nicely. It also come in nice flavours so if you accidentally say smoosh it on your teeth because a driver was very silly going too fast over a speed bump at least it won’t taste bad.
-Issa D.
this product is good but it doesn't last long. After being applied, 20 or so minutes later it wares off. i bought it at a local store in my area and it did meet the expectations of the fruity smell but it was okay. it isn't expensive but i wouldn't purchase it again.
Casey D.
Kitchener
Just bought this Chapstick for my son and he loves that you can find it anywhere for a great price it really helped with a strap… I would definitely recommend this to other people go out and buy one now you’ll love it.  Never change this product product
Keira P.
hull
i love these especially when i’ve got chapped lips, they’re good value for money and they’re not expensive either but does exactly what it says, i prefer the scented ones over the original because the original smells very medicinal, but all work exactly the same!
Rebecca T.
This lip balm is quite moisturising but the flavour is really artificial and it isn’t very nice but you do get three in a pack and they are cheap but I wouldn’t buy them again and I wouldn’t recommend them but if you can get over the flavour then go for it.
Leah G.
Nelson, lancashire
Chapstick is a trusty lip care product. They have lovely gentle scent and flavour and are just the right amount of solid. I try to have some kind of lip balm at all times especially in winter and with Chapstick you know you're going to get good gentle care.
Wella U.
I’ve always had a sensitive lips when the weather is cold, that is why i make sure that i reach out to my chapstick or baby lip balm by maybelline too to avoid cracked lips. I also love mint kind of stuff so that was a plus for the product! This is something that i have to always have with me! 😊
Alysha B.
Windsor
This chapstick usually works quite well for me, especially in the dry winter months. I usually carry one in my purse. It met my expectations and I would recommend to others. They are easy to find and sold for a good price almost everywhere. Love it!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?