BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Stacey P.
Menifee, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Keeps my lips so smooth! It is one of my favorite lip balms and there are so many flavors! It was very effective in locking in the moisture and is super gentle on the lips. I would definitely recommend to others!
Amber L.
Madison Hts, MI
Purchased at: CVS
Used to be a die hard chapstick user. I would always get excited when I found the strawberry flavor. Gentle and a good value for the price. Effective but not as good as other brands I’ve used that seem to be more moisturizing.
Kelly I.
Alamogordo, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
Very well used in our house. We go through a lot of chapticks with the girls, and this pack is very helpful. It works great, and is very affordable.
McKenzie M.
Payson, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm weird about my lips and will only use ChapStick brand chapstick. I don't like any others. So any time I see a new flavor I'll pick one up, but I tend to always go back to the original flavors. I'll always keep this in my purse.
Ava M.
Southfield
 It's a really great poduct. Its great for chaped lips and if your rushing out your house. Its really small so its good for you to fit. It is also very affordable. Plus if your in the cold and keep licking your lips and there dry thats a great product to use.  ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Roxana F.
Wesley Chapel
Chapsticks always have a way of making my dry lips feel drier. Im not a huge fan even after trying every color and flavor. I still buy their peppermint one because I love the smell, but besides that they aren't very moisturizing. They barely get the job done.
Devon R.
West Orange , NJ
The tastes were not the best and I did not feel that the chapstick was very helpful. However the packaging was super fun and thats what made me want to buy it. It did not reach my expectations.
Helene P.
Brooklyn
Having tried so many things for my chapped lips over the years this was what I went to first a very long time ago. It is not what I go to first anymore. It’s way to waxy and never healed my chapped lips!
Destinee H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the big variety of the ChapStick® Classics Cherry. I actually didn’t realize how big of a selection the actually have. The chapstick itself if pretty good considering the price so if you don’t want to spend a lot on chapstick but want a decent chapstick then this is for you!
Meredith S.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love Chapstick! When I found the bundle I had to buy in bulk because can anyone ever find theirs to be honest? Each flavor is a little hint of happiness in my day and it keeps my lips smooth and supple!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?