ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It's a really great poduct. Its great for chaped lips and if your rushing out your house. Its really small so its good for you to fit. It is also very affordable. Plus if your in the cold and keep licking your lips and there dry thats a great product to use. ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Chapsticks always have a way of making my dry lips feel drier. Im not a huge fan even after trying every color and flavor. I still buy their peppermint one because I love the smell, but besides that they aren't very moisturizing. They barely get the job done.
The tastes were not the best and I did not feel that the chapstick was very helpful. However the packaging was super fun and thats what made me want to buy it. It did not reach my expectations.
Having tried so many things for my chapped lips over the years this was what I went to first a very long time ago. It is not what I go to first anymore. It’s way to waxy and never healed my chapped lips!
I love the big variety of the ChapStick® Classics Cherry. I actually didn’t realize how big of a selection the actually have. The chapstick itself if pretty good considering the price so if you don’t want to spend a lot on chapstick but want a decent chapstick then this is for you!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos