ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is a classic lip balm and my go to. This can be found in all drugstores and is the most affordable lip balm.
I like the chapstick brand and it always leaves my lips hydrated, but I was disappointed by the flavor of this balm, it tasted more like cough syrup than an authentic cherry flavor. I would stick with the traditional chapstick next time.
I love chap lip products. It has an great texture but you have to put it on quite a bit to moisturize your lips. I like to reapply this lip chap over my lip stick or lip gloss to give my lips a glossy moisturized appearance.
It’s great and very useful, I’ve been using it for a couple of years now and it has made a great difference on my lips. My lips are a lot better than they used to be and it totally helped me meet my expectations. I can’t be more thanful, I honestly recommend it for everyone.
This is my favourite lip moisturiser. It smells great and hydrates my lips like nothing else for a great price!
Purchased at: Walmart
You can never beat using a classic! Cherry is my favorite flavor of chapstick brand chapstick but I truly love it all! Very simple and affordable and works wonders. This is my “jacket” chapstick if you’re one of those people who has a different chapstick in every location.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos