BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Mahathi K.
Jacksonville
This is my favourite lip moisturiser. It smells great and hydrates my lips like nothing else for a great price!
Barbie❥❁ V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love chapstick brand lip balm, I have used a large variety of types and they are my go to lip care product
MaeKayla B.
Williamsport, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
You can never beat using a classic! Cherry is my favorite flavor of chapstick brand chapstick but I truly love it all! Very simple and affordable and works wonders. This is my “jacket” chapstick if you’re one of those people who has a different chapstick in every location.
Jordan T.
Purchased at: Walmart
my absolute favorite chapsticks!! always good to just toss in a bag and carry with you anywhere! the scent isn't bad and always makes my lips soft and smooth. never disappoints me. definitely my go to!
Kassandra R.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great simple chapstick. Smells good as well. Perfect to carry around wherever you go. Nice when you don't want color on your lips.
Ashlyn M.
Carrsville , VA
The packaging is great and small. This chapstick is the best and the perfect size. They have a variety of flavors and colors. After every use my lips feel moistures and soft.
Kristy B.
Huntington
This is a great product. It leaves my lips hydrated and soft and kissable. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is the taste. I am just not a big fan of the cherry flavor. It would be way better if it was watermelon. But it is a great value for the price! I have bought this product a few different times.
Allison E.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
The products worked, but reapplication was necessary or my lips would be worse than before.
Kerri M.
Douglaston
The smell of this is amazing, I don't think I will ever get tired of it. I had to apply multiple times a day but it does get the job done until it wears off from eating or talking. It is a classic for a reason, and still a reasonable price while delivering.
Sophie W.
Jeffersonville
Just as ok as you remember. It doesn’t have any pizzazz. The cherry is still the best dont even TRY me. It works. It isn’t fast but it works. Pretty good value. Cheap. The packaging doesn’t run out. Only chapstick I can ever finish.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?