BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Adrianna H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Been one of my faves for years it's a classic the only thing that disappointing is that it get greasy fast but for the overall it meet my expectations a good value for the price
Sarah J.
My favorite is strawberry 🍓! I used this throughout my life and it does smooth your lips but doesn’t have a lasting effect. I buy these since they’re cheap and they do their job. The mint and blue one are great for winter.
Abigail A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I hate chap stick completely. I don’t think that they moisturize my lips at all in fact I have to put it on every five minutes because it’s so drying
Grecia D.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Keeps your lips nice, soft. And moisturized i love the cherry and vanilla flavor. I love applying it multiple times. Great to put on before applying a matte lipstick that can be drying.
Bonnie V.
Milwaukie
Purchased at: Target
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Believe or not if you have normal skin without issues of just a little dryness chapstick is great. But not with more extensive issues like eczema and other akin issues!
Jordan H.
Collinsville, OK
Chapstick is a staple in our household. Those winter rashes don’t help with chapped lips! These work great at moisturizing your lips and even your chapped hands! I personally don’t like to keep reapplying them throughout the day as it wears off, but They are affordable and great for getting the job done!
Oriana P.
Morrow
Purchased at: Walmart
This has gotta be one of the first lip balms I ever tried. It’s hydrating and moisturizing and perfect to throw in your bag before going anywhere.
Ashlyn M.
Carrsville , VA
The packaging is great and small. This chapstick is the best and the perfect size. They have a variety of flavors and colors. After every use my lips feel moistures and soft.
Aly M.
San Andreas
Purchased at: Walmart
You honestly cant go wrong with a classic. Except for Vaseline, I like Chapstick. It's affordable and I don't find myself reapplying every 30 minutes or so.
Kylie A.
Hoboken
Purchased at: Walgreens
Chapstick Variety Packs are a must. Purchase the variety pack and place one in every place you would ever think to need a quick burst of moisture on the lips - the car, baby jogger, bags, cosmetic purses, around the house, the office. Lord knows I lose these all the time - having the variety pack ensures that I have plenty of back ups !
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?