ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Been one of my faves for years it's a classic the only thing that disappointing is that it get greasy fast but for the overall it meet my expectations a good value for the price
My favorite is strawberry 🍓! I used this throughout my life and it does smooth your lips but doesn’t have a lasting effect. I buy these since they’re cheap and they do their job. The mint and blue one are great for winter.
Chapstick is a staple in our household. Those winter rashes don’t help with chapped lips! These work great at moisturizing your lips and even your chapped hands! I personally don’t like to keep reapplying them throughout the day as it wears off, but They are affordable and great for getting the job done!
The packaging is great and small. This chapstick is the best and the perfect size. They have a variety of flavors and colors. After every use my lips feel moistures and soft.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Chapstick Variety Packs are a must. Purchase the variety pack and place one in every place you would ever think to need a quick burst of moisture on the lips - the car, baby jogger, bags, cosmetic purses, around the house, the office. Lord knows I lose these all the time - having the variety pack ensures that I have plenty of back ups !
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos