ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It really works and it is cheap. They smell nice, but if you do not want a smell, there is an option for that too. It is small and easy to slip into your pant pocket or bag pocket. It feels nice on the lip and it does not clump, as long as you don't over-pack it on you lips.
Cute packaging, alright price. Doesn’t keep my lips from being chapped but it protects them while it’s on
I always look at this chapstick thinking who would have thought the least inexpensive chapstick would give me the most satisfying results !! Will forever be my go-to product to get those smooth, soft lips!
I like this lip balm because it moisturizes my lips very well! It meet to my expectations! I recommend this product for anyone who wants moisturize lips!
It smells really really nice and makes my chapped lips really really soft because I have dry lips and if your lip biter beware because you will have a scare once you lick sing it does taste pretty bad
Does the job! Good for on the go hydration. I like how chapstick comes in a variety of scents and always is reliable and affordable. These are great for keeping in your purse, diaper bag and car! when Chapstick is this affordable there is no reason not to stock up.
This product is great! It makes your lips feel so smooth all while having an Awesome cherry taste
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos