ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Very smooth and has a good smell. But like Carmex, it’s only a temporary fix. Doesn’t actually do any healing
Purchased at: Target
Chapstick is my absolute favorite! I feel like all the others are maybe just trying too hard, because chapstick has it going on! I buy these things all the time and don’t go anywhere without one. I have them on my nightstand, in my car, in the kitchen, in my purse, probably in the couch cushions too! Love these!ChapStick® Moisturizer SPF 15
I love the variety of the lip products here. The chapstick brand will never let you down. Ive been alternating between all of the different chap sticks in this pack. I would buy this again absolutely.
Love it. Inexpensive smooth texture great scent. Am a repeat costumer of almost all flavors in this line of Chapstick.
I've used this chapstick for years now, and it's seriously amazing. I always have to buy the 3-pack, because I like to leave one in my purse), one on my nightstand , and one on my work station. Now that it's winter, and I found the 12 pack, I'm using this stuff all the time to make sure my lips don't get dried out.
Purchased at: CVS
I don’t like this product. It helps at the time of need but there’s alcohol in it which dries out your lips, requiring another application. So I actually don’t recommend this if you have chapped lips. Won’t buy again unless there’s nothing else and I’m in desperate need
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos