ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
These chapstick are a classic. I have tried almost every flavor they make. My favorite is probably the vanilla and the cherry.
This is a classic and has been my emergency go-to since I was a kid. Easy to apply and great for both myself and my kids.
I know this is such a cult favorite but unfortunately this lip balm just doesn’t do the trick for my chapped dry lips. I do keep a tube of this stuff in my work desk in case I just want to swipe something on real quick and my lips aren’t that dry.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Buying Chapstick Variety Pack is great. Buying the variety pack makes it easy to choose the flavor you would like to use and gives me the ability to share with my grandkids who love using their Chapstick! I always carry Chapstick in my purse because I never know when I will need it. I love Chapstick as it is not too heavy feeling on my lips and doesn't leave them feeling greasy. I use it for chapped lips in the winter and also take it on vacation to the beach, as it is also great in helping prevent my lips from sunburn.
This gives me great moisture. I love it because if available every where and its really affordable . I have bought this product multiple times . I will say from my experience the formula is always consistent.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos