BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

sam a.
Purchased at: Target
The classic cherry chapstick that you can't go wrong with. It smells delicious, feels nice and smooth, and hydrates lips! A classic that will always remain a classic. Baby soft lips!
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only chapstick that I will use, I love it so much. It rehydrates my lips so quickly, and also helps with peeling! It is also a really good price no matter where you go to get it!
ChapStick is the classic of classics, i don't think there's a person who hasn't used them, even my ex boyfriend used it. I like the cherry one as it leaves a light tint in the lips and makes them look naturally colored and soft. And for some reason i don't know mine has always lasted really long time.
rachel f.
Lancaster, CA
ChapStick was the first brand I was introduced to for lip balm and for someone with lips that aren't too dry, it effectively does the job.
Alysha F.
Spring Hill
Purchased at: Target
A great chapstick that really helps to moisturize your lips during those cold dry months.
Yqeen B.
Toledo
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m in a pharmacy school and we were discussing which lips product is better and we ended with choosing chapstick. I like to eat cherry, imaging it on my lips is such an amazing feeling. I used it after our discussions and I really realized why it is good.
rystal G.
San Antonio
I love this chapstick because it glides on smooth and it makes my lips soft I have tried many chapsticks but this brand is my favorite, I need to try other flavors.
Jessica N.
I love this brand! It is the best on my lips. It goes on smoothe, doesn't have a weird coating to it. It’s very effective and definitely met my expections! They have so many different options now. It is amazing! I would definitely recommend this product!
Rodricka A.
Fayette
This has been my everyday product since I was a little girl. My grandma started me to use them. I use them after I finish my morning and night face wash routine. I also utilize throughout the the day when my lips get dry or I feel myself licking them too much.
Pamela H.
Miami
Purchased at: Walgreens
The OG! I love this, will never get old ! And it has a little natural color to it that makes your lips look a little pinky and natural! Very gentle
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?