ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
ChapStick is the classic of classics, i don't think there's a person who hasn't used them, even my ex boyfriend used it. I like the cherry one as it leaves a light tint in the lips and makes them look naturally colored and soft. And for some reason i don't know mine has always lasted really long time.
ChapStick was the first brand I was introduced to for lip balm and for someone with lips that aren't too dry, it effectively does the job.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m in a pharmacy school and we were discussing which lips product is better and we ended with choosing chapstick. I like to eat cherry, imaging it on my lips is such an amazing feeling. I used it after our discussions and I really realized why it is good.
I love this chapstick because it glides on smooth and it makes my lips soft I have tried many chapsticks but this brand is my favorite, I need to try other flavors.
I love this brand! It is the best on my lips. It goes on smoothe, doesn't have a weird coating to it. It’s very effective and definitely met my expections! They have so many different options now. It is amazing! I would definitely recommend this product!
This has been my everyday product since I was a little girl. My grandma started me to use them. I use them after I finish my morning and night face wash routine. I also utilize throughout the the day when my lips get dry or I feel myself licking them too much.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos