ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is my absolute favorite chapstick. I will always have a tube in my purse and by my bed. It is moisturizing without being too thick. I use it as a primer for all of my lipsticks. It is in my top 10 must have products! I would absolutely buy again.
My lips get really dry, as in crack and bleed. Keeping something on my lips is a must from October through February. I would recommend the Vaseline line of balms over any wax based formula like chapstick. Chapstick is not as damaging over time as the medicated ones, but it still requires you to use it constantly or your lips dry out worse. That being said it is absolutely better than nothing. I recommend getting a tinted one because those contain added beneficial ingredients to make them more immolent.
The lip scrub is amazing and one of the best I have tried. I normally am not someone to try different chapsticks because I typically stick to what I know works so this box gives me the opportunity to try chapstick brand products at a low cost . Highly recommend !
The only thing I like about Chapstick is the tons of flavors they have available. Otherwise, the product itself isn't capable of tasting great while delivering the type of moisture needed in desert weather. Before I moved to the desert, regular Chapstick worked just fine. Now that I live in a dry climate, I was disappointed to discover that the fun flavors of Chapstick don't deliver the type of moisture my lips need in a dry climate. If it were possible to couple the seasonal flavors with their medicated formulas, I'd be thrilled.
Chapstick is fairly average in terms of quality, I like the variety of flavors that they have and I've purchased a few of the "fun" ones like Skittles and other candy flavors. However it kind of has a bad aftertaste so I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this again.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos