BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Jasper R.
Nashville
I very much enjoyed the Chapstick Classics Cherry. Aside from being an absolute classic, it definitely gets the moisturizing job done. It can tend to sit a little heavy on the lips, but the yummy scent definitely makes up for that. And like I said, it gets the job done!
Lexie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great! Love a fruity chapstick. Lasts forever. And super mosturizing. Probably my go to chapstick
Adriana C.
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It is very good ! It leaves a good moist lip!! It is very gentle with your skin! It comes in a nice packaging! And I really recommend it! It is a cheap price as well! I would with no doubt by it again!
Jess T.
New Jersey
Lasts forever. Great flavor great price a true classic worth buying will fix chapped lips within hours
Samantha A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Unfortunately this brand of chapstick dries my lips out real bad, no matter what the scent. It actually has an ingredient that counteracts retaining moisture in your lips and dries them out to make you still need to apply it, resulting in you buying more chapstick.
Carmex works the best or straight coconut oil or aquafore.
Mia D.
Longmont
Purchased at: Walgreens
Chapstick has always been a go-to brand for me, although lately it feels as if it’s simply putting a film over my lips rather than moisturizing them. I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve been using them forever or not, but they’re an alright brand.
Livia F.
Stratford, CT
I've been using this on and off since I was a little kid and its a great lip balm. It leaves my lips soft and moisturized, and I love the cherry scent. Its a classic that gets the job done and is a good price point.
Jessica S.
Oviedo, FL
Purchased at: Target
This is okay. I read something about how if you use it everyday then it will make your lips chapped so it forced you to purchase more. I kinda believe on this one because it really isn’t that hydrating of a formula. The scent is nice and I keep it where I can always reach it. I just don’t think it’s really effective in helping already chapped lips.
Trish P.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this especially in the winter time. Keeps my lips from being chapped and blistered. Keeps them soft and moisturized.
Janet D.
Weslaco, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This classic cherry WOAHHHHH i wish I can eat it! Lol this one will never fail! Always helped my lips!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?