ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
So many flavors to choose from. Whatever you desire. They have such a wide range!! Most of the time you buy these in a pack or 2 or 3 with a variety of different scents and flavors. Keeps your lips nice and soft!
Chapstick is like "old reliable" to me. It's a classic. Like you can depend on it for moisture, but you're not really looking for anything extra with Chapstick. The price is always good/ fairly inexpensive. It's a household name, and I trust it.
This is one of my favorite chapsticks!! Keeps my lips smooth and soft, I always keep it on my purse and use it all the time. Also love that it lasts for a very long time and you can get it for a very good price!!
Who doesn’t love the classic Chapstik. The flavors are good without being over powering, it’s smooth and easy to go on, and it gets rid of any roughness my lips have. This is absolutely one I always keep on hand!
This product is always a go to lip balm for winter. It works great and prevents wind burn and chapped lips. This flavor is the best one as well. I can’t complain about this product. I’d recommend it to all. Chapstick is smooth to the touch, provides a protective layer, and is of a better quality than most lip balms. My friends and family members were all getting me hooked. The craziest part though is that the men in my life prefer it the most. They can be found at many store, and the variety of flavors are all wonderful.
Everyone has used this it’s an easy go to when needing hydration for your lips! I love how there’s so many different kind of course I would by again! It’s great for most of the time. I would recommend to others!!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos