BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Jahnessa M.
So many flavors to choose from. Whatever you desire. They have such a wide range!! Most of the time you buy these in a pack or 2 or 3 with a variety of different scents and flavors. Keeps your lips nice and soft!
💋miz_successful💋 S.
Bedford Hts, OH
Chapstick is like "old reliable" to me. It's a classic. Like you can depend on it for moisture, but you're not really looking for anything extra with Chapstick. The price is always good/ fairly inexpensive. It's a household name, and I trust it.
Marlie G.
Miami Beach , FL
This is one of my favorite chapsticks!! Keeps my lips smooth and soft, I always keep it on my purse and use it all the time. Also love that it lasts for a very long time and you can get it for a very good price!!
Ana M.
Bloomington, IL
Purchased at: Target
This was overall okay. It has that classic cherry scent which I’m not in love with but smells pretty good. I’d say it does the job, but I feel it doesn’t have super lasting effects. I need to reapply every hour or so when I use this as my chapstick.
Krystal L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Who doesn’t love the classic Chapstik. The flavors are good without being over powering, it’s smooth and easy to go on, and it gets rid of any roughness my lips have. This is absolutely one I always keep on hand!
Zaria C.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
It works decent at first, softens lips and helps with chapped lips. But if you ever have to go without it, your lips dry up worse than they were before you bought the lip balm in the first place. Not my favorite.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
This product is always a go to lip balm for winter. It works great and prevents wind burn and chapped lips. This flavor is the best one as well. I can’t complain about this product. I’d recommend it to all. Chapstick is smooth to the touch, provides a protective layer, and is of a better quality than most lip balms. My friends and family members were all getting me hooked. The craziest part though is that the men in my life prefer it the most. They can be found at many store, and the variety of flavors are all wonderful.
Christa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to product for dry lips. I always have a stick of this in my purse, car, and house so that I have one where ever I go in the winter. It makes my lips feel amazing and gets them back in shape after they are dry and cracked from the cold
Noelle M.
Everyone has used this it’s an easy go to when needing hydration for your lips! I love how there’s so many different kind of course I would by again! It’s great for most of the time. I would recommend to others!!
Nica C.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Walmart
For the chapstick classics cherry, it’s not that bad for summer but when it’s winter time it might get bad. Because it can dry up pretty quick unlike other brands out there. I would recommend it for people who just need it for a small amount of time.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?