ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
These aren't nearly as good as Burts Bees original lip balm. These don't tingle or give a sensation that they are moisturizing. In not a fan of the waxy flavors. Would not buy over Burts Bees. I wouldn't recommend either.
Taste great and like any Chapstick branded balm, does the trick! I would only wish that it lasted for more than 4 hours though so I don't have to keep reapplying through the day. But it does make my lips feel buttery soft. I would recommend this to people.
Always have chapstick in stock for myself and for kids, they love picking their favorite flavors. It definitely helps chapped lips during weather change. I always have it with me. Very affordable piece of beauty to carry around.
Love this chapstick, not only does it smell and look great but it made my lips feel very soft. I didn’t need to apply multiple times to see a difference. Plus it’s inexpensive, I believe it was very effective. There is always room for improvement
This brand is been my go to brand for years and for the price I feel like you can’t beat it. Although, sometimes it can feel like you were wearing candlewax. For me however I do prefer the thickness of the balm itself.
With so many brands now on the market chap stick doesn't always hold up now a days. The original formula does not glide on as easy as EOS does and the flavor and ingredients seem fake while other brands seem more natural b
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos