BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

ChapStick® Classics Cherry
I like this pruduct . It’s small so you can Carry it around where ever your go . And it’s cheap :) I think it’s good for it’s money worth , I would use it again. It made my lips feel really soft and smooth. I would recommend this product for other to try :)
Melanie B.
Who doesn't love chapstick! I always put these in my husband and all four of my daughters stockings for Christmas. As a new Englander /Bostonians, chapstick is a must in the winter months. Love this product and highly recommend.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Chapstick is the OG in the lip care department and it still gets the job done! It conditions and heals lips to make them kissably soft. If your looking for something to get the job done especially is this cold weather, Chapstick is the way to go!
Emily S.
I’m an o.g. Chapstick girl. It’s in my makeup bag and I put it on every single day. I have incredibly dry lips and this never fails to soften them up. I just wish they had a little more reliable lip colors to work with.
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
This is another one of my favorite lip balms. The smell is so good and it tastes like cherries without tasting like cough syrup. My lips feel smooth and I only have to apply once every few hours. Such a great chapstick.
Tangi J.
Monticello , IN
I usually buy this anytime I run errands at Walmart or Walgreens. I Love that this brand has so many flavors to choose from and especially that they make seasonal ones for holidays! Peppermint is personally my favorite.
alex ♥.
monroe
this product is such a classic, never gets old and they are also so good! and so effective! if thinking about flavors or smells, chapstick has such a wide variety, and also very cheap too! they are very gentle on the lips and are great for chapped lips
Estrella Q.
Odessa
I use this product Incase of an emergency and when I don’t have anything else in my purse. Not my favorite and they don’t do much for my lips. I would not rebuy, I can find better things for that price and what they do.
Ilse G.
Chapstick is a tried and true product. You get what you pay for! One of the more inexpensive brands, I like that if I lose one..I have two others and didn’t spend that much on them. They get the job done and I always have a chapstick somewhere in the house!
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
This chapstick is seriously amazing! It smells amazing and I like that I can throw it into any bag and just go! The packaging is amazing and it has been lasting for ever! I would buy this product again in a heart beat!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?