BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Kimberliy A.
Makes lips soft and also heals them when you have chap lips
i am a repeat user I’ve used chapstick brand for a long time
the packaging is nice they come in different colors
it is pretty effective for chapped lips
yes I would definitely buy it again
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
Love this chapstick! I always buy it for me, sister and mom. It’s really good it really helps my lips stay protected from the cold. I like the classic cherry one my favorite. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends!!
🦄🎀 A.
Mesa
Purchased at: Walgreens
Classic... I love chapstick it makes my lips extremely soft and moisturized and who does not love the taste of cherry!? The the one flaw about chapstick is because its thick when I reuse it sometimes cakes or in the corners of my lips makes that nasty white coating.
Mackenzie M.
Miami
Love the classic cherry chapstick! This product is always a go to for me.  The flavor and scent make this a fun product that keeps your lips well moisturized.  The chapstick goes on smooth and is gentle on your lips, I would definitely recommend to others!
Alyssa L.
Philadelphia , PA
This brand makes my lips even more dry. I never purchase Chapstick brand. The ingredients make it so you keep having to apply it over and over. I do not recommend this to anyone. Always smells good but looks can be deceiving.
Lovely M.
Toledo
Any chapstick really satisfy my lips. When the winter hits it's like I grab anything I can see or the first thing I see and it always gets the job done. But these types of chapstick have been around for years and I never had an issue or a complaint with them
Nicole H.
Bluffton , SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Chapstick is an all around great product. It has been around for many many years and it will never go away because it’s the best of the best. It gets the job done. It’s hydrating and moisturizing and you don’t have to reapply all the time.
Danielle J.
I love this one ! its smells really good and my lips feel protected and healthy after i use them. This is the only brand of lip care that i really use because ive never had any problems and you can find them everywhere that you go. you really cant go wrong with it
Ashton S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Just a simple go to product that tastes great, is cheap, and works. I carry one around with me everywhere and have it all over my place. It’s a great value and I definitely live by this product. It’s great.
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Eh. Chapstick just doesn’t cut it when it comes to how terribly dehydrated my lips are. This used to work for me fine when I was a kid (before my lips decided they wanted to be the Sahara Desert). It’s too waxy and dry for me now.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?