BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Victoria S.
I really love the classic chap stick brand. Cherry is my favorite. Works really well just wish it had more natural ingredients. This product is great because it works well and you can buy it almost anywhere.. it’s also pretty cheap.
ReeNee👑 G.
Compton
Work very well to keep the lips moist and prevent them from getting chapped and it also helps when your lips are chapped. They come in very interesting flavors which is very cute &’ they are very handy and portable they fit right in your pocket! Highly recommended 😁
🦄🎀 A.
Mesa
Purchased at: Walgreens
Classic... I love chapstick it makes my lips extremely soft and moisturized and who does not love the taste of cherry!? The the one flaw about chapstick is because its thick when I reuse it sometimes cakes or in the corners of my lips makes that nasty white coating.
Emily W.
Love the classic cheery chapstick. I've bought it every year for my dry lips in the winter. I'm not a fan of the spearmint personally with this package. But would definitely buy the cherry again. Love that it comes in a 3 pack
Mackenzie M.
Miami
Love the classic cherry chapstick! This product is always a go to for me.  The flavor and scent make this a fun product that keeps your lips well moisturized.  The chapstick goes on smooth and is gentle on your lips, I would definitely recommend to others!
Tara S.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Classic chapstick is the best for cold evening out at soccer Hanes. My lips chap so easily but one coat of classic cherry chapstick and I don’t have to worry about them for the rest of the evening. Every time I’m in the checkout line I grab a couple to keep on hand!
Michelle L.
East Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is such a classic. I cannot tell you how many cherry chapsticks I have owned and lost over the years. I’ve tried many other lip products but in the end, I still come back to this cherry chapstick. I love that you get a sheer hint of color on your lips from this.
Judith P.
N Las Vegas, NV
You Can’t Ever Go Wrong With Regular Cherry Chapstick. This Is An OG & I Feel Like Everyone Need To Have One In Their Purse. It’s A Must Have Product For Me . It’s Absolutely Moisturizing & Makes Your Lips Look & Feel Healthy.
Bryanna J.
I have always leaned towards the chapstick brand. The cherry scent is perfect. I’ve used this several times throughout my life and would definitely purchase it again. It does an excellent job at moisturizing your chapped lips!
Jessica-Rae B.
Coon Rapids
Chapstick is my everyday go to! I have several tubes in multiple places so I never have to be without it!  I love the variety of flavors and scents.  The price is very reasonable for the daily (multiple times) user!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?