BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Bethany B.
My favorite lip balm brand. I always have a tube of some flavor with me. It's so cheap and they all smell great. My husband says I'm addicted to Chapstick but whatever.
Diana L.
New Rochelle
This is a classic. Love it it was the first lip balms I’ve ever tried. I’ve lived it since the beginning and I still love them there moisturizing and creamy. Nice packaging and easy to apply ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Janie H.
Knoxville, TN
i could go on and on about chapstick. Throughout the ages and stages of my life, chapstick has been my preferred lip balm. I keep some in every purse and every bag of mine! I always have it on me!! I will forever be buying this.
Olivia M.
Des Moines, IA
So I love cherry everything so I love this flavor a lot. I guess it’s alright for chapstick. I sometimes think chapstick is worse the more you use it. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don’t use it often unless I didn’t have time to put my lip sense on.
mercedes p.
Bloomington, IN
I use this chapstick all day everyday and I love this brand! I use the cherry chapstick more which gives my lips a soft pink touch to them. Leaves my lips looking soft and natural. I strongly recommend this product to everyone.
Judith P.
N Las Vegas, NV
You Can’t Ever Go Wrong With Regular Cherry Chapstick. This Is An OG & I Feel Like Everyone Need To Have One In Their Purse. It’s A Must Have Product For Me . It’s Absolutely Moisturizing & Makes Your Lips Look & Feel Healthy.
Brooke P.
Hoover, AL
Chapstick is my go to for lip needs in the colder months. Tried and true, you cannot go wrong with chapstick. Unlike other brands, I do not feel that I need to continuously reapply. I will continue to be a loyal customer
gisselle d.
j
Works great and does the job, very recommended brand and it’s very cheap. It can be found almost anywhere which makes it more convenient. It smells good and lasts for a long time but it can be easy to loose.
Jessica H.
I love this product it makes my list very soft and smooth and it’s a great product for people who are a little embarrassed about chapped lips and not knowing what to do like if your going to a party just throw this on perfect!
gaby v.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
All you really pay for is the name. I don't really see the hype, I think there are other brands that are more affective for what lip balms are made to do... I'd continute to buy chapstick simply because it's a classic staple item but, it wouldn't be my first choice.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?