ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
My favorite lip balm brand. I always have a tube of some flavor with me. It's so cheap and they all smell great. My husband says I'm addicted to Chapstick but whatever.
i could go on and on about chapstick. Throughout the ages and stages of my life, chapstick has been my preferred lip balm. I keep some in every purse and every bag of mine! I always have it on me!! I will forever be buying this.
So I love cherry everything so I love this flavor a lot. I guess it’s alright for chapstick. I sometimes think chapstick is worse the more you use it. 🤷🏽♀️ I don’t use it often unless I didn’t have time to put my lip sense on.
I use this chapstick all day everyday and I love this brand! I use the cherry chapstick more which gives my lips a soft pink touch to them. Leaves my lips looking soft and natural. I strongly recommend this product to everyone.
You Can’t Ever Go Wrong With Regular Cherry Chapstick. This Is An OG & I Feel Like Everyone Need To Have One In Their Purse. It’s A Must Have Product For Me . It’s Absolutely Moisturizing & Makes Your Lips Look & Feel Healthy.
Chapstick is my go to for lip needs in the colder months. Tried and true, you cannot go wrong with chapstick. Unlike other brands, I do not feel that I need to continuously reapply. I will continue to be a loyal customer
Works great and does the job, very recommended brand and it’s very cheap. It can be found almost anywhere which makes it more convenient. It smells good and lasts for a long time but it can be easy to loose.
I love this product it makes my list very soft and smooth and it’s a great product for people who are a little embarrassed about chapped lips and not knowing what to do like if your going to a party just throw this on perfect!
Purchased at: Walgreens
All you really pay for is the name. I don't really see the hype, I think there are other brands that are more affective for what lip balms are made to do... I'd continute to buy chapstick simply because it's a classic staple item but, it wouldn't be my first choice.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos