BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Brooke P.
Hoover, AL
Chapstick is my go to for lip needs in the colder months. Tried and true, you cannot go wrong with chapstick. Unlike other brands, I do not feel that I need to continuously reapply. I will continue to be a loyal customer
Jessica H.
I love this product it makes my list very soft and smooth and it’s a great product for people who are a little embarrassed about chapped lips and not knowing what to do like if your going to a party just throw this on perfect!
Kristen D.
Irvine , CA
These chapsticks do the job. They are a little waxy when you put them on and have a little bit of a strange, fake taste to them. They do moisturizer whll, but I typically will go for some of the other brands over this one.
Judith P.
N Las Vegas, NV
You Can’t Ever Go Wrong With Regular Cherry Chapstick. This Is An OG & I Feel Like Everyone Need To Have One In Their Purse. It’s A Must Have Product For Me . It’s Absolutely Moisturizing & Makes Your Lips Look & Feel Healthy.
Kimberliy A.
Makes lips soft and also heals them when you have chap lips
i am a repeat user I’ve used chapstick brand for a long time
the packaging is nice they come in different colors
it is pretty effective for chapped lips
yes I would definitely buy it again
Alyssa L.
Philadelphia , PA
This brand makes my lips even more dry. I never purchase Chapstick brand. The ingredients make it so you keep having to apply it over and over. I do not recommend this to anyone. Always smells good but looks can be deceiving.
Alex C.
Whenever I have really chapped lips, this chapstick helps. It helps hydrates my lips and it’s the best one I’ve tried yet. And I love how many flavors there and and would recommend to anybody that needs a hydrating chapstick.
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Eh. Chapstick just doesn’t cut it when it comes to how terribly dehydrated my lips are. This used to work for me fine when I was a kid (before my lips decided they wanted to be the Sahara Desert). It’s too waxy and dry for me now.
Thanh T.
Indian trail, NC
Completely reliable and definitely the OG of chapsticks. Keeps my lips hydrated and moist without feeling oily. I love the strawberry & the mint ones the best. If i dont know what to use i will always fall back on this brand.
Jessica-Rae B.
Coon Rapids
Chapstick is my everyday go to! I have several tubes in multiple places so I never have to be without it!  I love the variety of flavors and scents.  The price is very reasonable for the daily (multiple times) user!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?