ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Who doesn't love chapstick! I've been using this product since I was a kid. It keeps my lips moisture and soft.
You can't go wrong with chapstick. When your lips are chapped this product will start to heal them right away.
I love this ChapStick. It keeps my lips moist and very soft. I also love how they make different flavors of it.
The only bad thing about chapstick is that I always lose them. This is my go to lip product! Love it so much!!
My all time favorite. Keeps lips soft and hydrated while smelling like cherries. Often use instead of a gloss.
Great brand, especially love this product. Always gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product.
Love this classic flavor!! Totally winning with this one... keeps lips moist and today worth it for the price!
not impressed. very thick and creamy. feels like a coating. onky the cherry is good .would not recommend.
My go to for basic lip care. I know it's always decently priced and works great on my lips if they're chapped!
i always have trusted chapstick brand since i was a small child and till this day they have never let me down!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos