ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Goes on smooth and keeps my lips nice and hydrated. It works great for chapped lips but I wear it all the time.
The original always the best, keeps your lips moist & chap free especially in the winter, even taste good! 10/10
I like the variety or scents they have. But, This product works for awhile. And than starts to try out my lips.
Does the job.... my lips are rarely dry but when they are I use it. It works well! I always keep one in my purse!
Chapstick is the best lip balm, my favorite, love all the flavors and it doesn't have an aftertaste like most do
Always have to have some type of chopstick. Love the feel and taste of chapstick when I need something different.
My brother is crazy when it comes to picking chap stick and this is the ONLY one he will use. That says something
Chapstick helps sooth lips immediately, but it seems to not solve the issue of being chapped in the first place.
I LOVE chap stick brand products. they always work really well! Deff suggest if you have super dry lips like me.
It's a classic. You can't go wrong with this as a Chapstick. It moisturizes and has that classic Chapstick scent.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos