ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Purchased at: ULTA
The Chapstick brand is my go-to brand for chapped lips. I always keep one inside an ahhh boot keychain on my keys. I have used many different types of the Chapstick brand and I love all of them, especially the cherry and the medicated one. I would recommend this to a friend!
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand is a brand you will always be able to rely on. Great price value. All the flavors are amazing and fun - it goes on smoothly and is long lasting. Helps heal chapped lips within a few days depending on dryness. Chapstick Classics and more have been around for years - as a child it was the brand I always grabbed. I’ve always loved them. It’s a must have on the go when you need it to be small!
This it my go to when I have dry lips !! It’s an amazing chapstick and and they smell amazing they last a longer then most chapsticks I’ve ever used I constantly buy these chapstick when I run out I would buy it over and over again !!
I love chapstick it makes my lips feel moisturized. The scents that lost chapsticks have are amazing. When using chapstick you usually have to keep putting it on every day nice in a while that’s the sad part but other than that it’s great👍🏻
Purchased at: Target
Even though I’ve never finished a full chapstick because I always lose them before I can, I love chapstick and use it daily! (Until I lose it and need to buy a new one) Cherry is my favorite though because it smells good, and it leaves a slight red tint of color on my lips.
all time favorite lip balm. keeps lips moisturized without leaving a film on-top. love the large selection of flavors as well as the seasonal options. also love that these are found everywhere and are affordable
Chapstick is the grown up lip smackers. Do you remember the days when we used to even wear them on a necklace. If you had lip smackers you were the cool kid. It’s a must to have chapstick in our family. We love having hydrated lips.
I am a HUGE chapstick fan so this is my reliable go-to brand. Can’t go wrong having extras! If you’re anything like me and lose or misplace chapstick all the time, then I definitely recommend. Very inexpensive and can be found at almost any store.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos