ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Nice product! chapstick has been in my life since i was a teenager and they are always getting better! five stars!
I just recently received the peaches and cream flavor and it's my new favorite! I love all of the seasonal flavors
This Chapstick really does keep your lips nice and moisturized! It prevents your lips from getting dry or chapped.
I like this product, it leaves a slight color to your lips which I think is fascinating, also the smell is AMAZIMG
Smells sweet, not over powering scent. Glides on smoothly, stays on, helps chapped lips within a day of use.
My 13 year old daughter says this is the only chapstick that heals her lips. Only kind she wants me to buy for her
I have used these for years. And I am in love with the variety of flavors/ scents but my favorite is cherry by far!
It actualy helped me when my lips are really dry it helps me by moisturizing them and having them moisture all day
Not as hydrating as others but gets the job done, a little waxy feeling but not sticky, pretty comfortable on lips
I really like this chapstick. It works really good for me, it keeps my lips soft and I don't have to reaply a lot.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos