BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Alyson F.
Denham Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
As the other chapsticks in this brand are, they’re very nice on the lips, work fast, have a great smell, great price, and overall amazing product. I’ve used these for a while now and have many of them and they’ve always helped a lot !
Sydney 💋.
These do not help my lips. No matter how much I apply or how often it doesn't do anything for my chapped lips. I love the smell though and there's a lot of different scents to choose from. These are cheap but I won't rebuy since they're useless.
maddie 🌠.
Bowmansville
I am absolutely in love with this lip balm! It smells fantastic and gives a nice shine and hydration to the lips. I suggest not overapplying however as it can ball up on the lips. The packaging is adorable and catching to the eye. I recommend this if you loveee nice scents.
Vanessa M.
It’s a staple in my purse! I prefer the Strawberry Chapstick to Cherry, but the bottom line is that it works! It’s nice that it’s easy to find shopping and the price is always decent. Haven’t really found anything that works better!
Rasha M.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: CVS
It’s a classic chapstick! Smells good! Keeps my lips moisturized! I even wear it under my matte lips too keep the matte color from chapping and the color stays on all night!
Rachel J.
Hurricane, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the flavors and colors of these chapsticks and they smell great. I love the large variety of scents and products that they have. They work pretty well but I prefer Burt’s Bees so I don’t tend to purchase these chapsticks unless they have seasonal products out.
cthryn g.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was ok. But not as fast acting as I was imagining it to be. Nice flavor & scent. Resonable price. I only bought it because I was in a rush. But it wasnt bad. I probably would purchase again
Allison K.
I haven't tried all of these yet but I definitely would love to. I have tried a few of the different flavors and loved them so I'm sure this product would be amazing! I'm sure it would be extremely effective. I'm definitely excited to try this product in the future.
Lizzie M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
This is a classic chapstick for me. I’ve been using it for about 12 years now and the smell reminds me of growing up. The formula is great and keeps my lips smooth and moisturized! This is definitely something I have in every purse.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
There’s not really much to it because it’s chapstick, but it worked well on my lips and they definitely felt smoother and softer after a couple uses. I’d spend my money on it again for sure. But there’s nothing too special about it.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?