ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
These do not help my lips. No matter how much I apply or how often it doesn't do anything for my chapped lips. I love the smell though and there's a lot of different scents to choose from. These are cheap but I won't rebuy since they're useless.
I am absolutely in love with this lip balm! It smells fantastic and gives a nice shine and hydration to the lips. I suggest not overapplying however as it can ball up on the lips. The packaging is adorable and catching to the eye. I recommend this if you loveee nice scents.
It’s a staple in my purse! I prefer the Strawberry Chapstick to Cherry, but the bottom line is that it works! It’s nice that it’s easy to find shopping and the price is always decent. Haven’t really found anything that works better!
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the flavors and colors of these chapsticks and they smell great. I love the large variety of scents and products that they have. They work pretty well but I prefer Burt’s Bees so I don’t tend to purchase these chapsticks unless they have seasonal products out.
I haven't tried all of these yet but I definitely would love to. I have tried a few of the different flavors and loved them so I'm sure this product would be amazing! I'm sure it would be extremely effective. I'm definitely excited to try this product in the future.
This is a classic chapstick for me. I’ve been using it for about 12 years now and the smell reminds me of growing up. The formula is great and keeps my lips smooth and moisturized! This is definitely something I have in every purse.
There’s not really much to it because it’s chapstick, but it worked well on my lips and they definitely felt smoother and softer after a couple uses. I’d spend my money on it again for sure. But there’s nothing too special about it.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos