ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Not a huge fan of the smell anymore but they do the job! For years this was the only brand of lip balm I would use!
This is a classic. Feels good, but I never prefer these smells. I would most likely choose another brand next time.
This chapstick smells so good!! Loved it. It's my favorite after the original! Can't go wrong with pumpkin flavor!
You can’t go wrong with chapstick. I have used this for years and currently have a stick with me now just in case.
This product work wonders on my bf but for me not so much but will give it a 4 star because it comes in a pack of 3
This is not something you want to use if you have chapped lips. It does nothing to help. I hate how waxy it is too!
It's good it helps with my crusty lips. I can take it anymore it's small and cute and it smells great so I love it
They have amazing smells in all different types of flavors. It's amaZing. I've been using this chopstick for years.
It's a really good lip balm when lips are dry! I usually have dry lips due to I work outside and this work wonders
Chapstick is best of all lip moisturizer and it’s cheap and I always loose them but I have them stashed everywhere.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos