ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It never works, it seemed to just coat the lips. Then I looked at the ingredients ans it has alcohol. Yes alcohol. Talk about job security- lets dry their lips out and cover them with a good smelling paste so they don't notice, i had used this brand way too long. Not anymore.
This is really the best lip hydrator out there because the others make the lips kind of peel off and it doesn’t look good. Also the flavors are good, it makes you enjoy putting on more chapstick each time and taking care of your lips.
I don’t think I’ve met anyone who doesn’t love chapstick . I find myself putting it on 10x a day and my lips feel like silk and make the dry cracks go away so fast. I have a chapstick for every place I can think of.. car, purse, bedroom, bathroom. Love it
I love chapstick ! I honestly buy them every time I am near a register to try each new flavor. They always moisturize and taste wonderful. I tend to buy them at target. They make my lips so smooth and my daughter loves to use it too.
Chapstick this reminds me of my childhood all the different flavors but in my opinion it doesn’t really last long I feel like it’s like using Vaseline like a layer of protection for the skin it doesn’t really for me moisturizer
What can I say, good old fashion chap stick is my go to for lip care. I live in Montana and it's pretty cold most of the time and my lips are always feeling dry and chapped, needless to say use chap stick on a daily basis. It rocks!!
I have mixed reviews on this, just because my lips have changed over the years. What I mean by this is, I used to use these all the time, I loved them. But recently my lips have been having a reaction to them so I can no longer use them. But I know a lot of people love them!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos