BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Alix ..
Holt
Purchased at: CVS
Nothing but a classic! I grew up loving cherries so I loved this chapstick! Made my lips so smooth and so yummy smelling! Not too expensive for how long it lasts!
Amanda S.
St Clairsville, OH
It never works, it seemed to just coat the lips. Then I looked at the ingredients ans it has alcohol. Yes alcohol. Talk about job security- lets dry their lips out and cover them with a good smelling paste so they don't notice, i had used this brand way too long. Not anymore.
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
This is really the best lip hydrator out there because the others make the lips kind of peel off and it doesn’t look good. Also the flavors are good, it makes you enjoy putting on more chapstick each time and taking care of your lips.
Jasmine F.
Hickory
Purchased at: Walmart
I always stick with the classic cherry. I love the smell of it. I love the way it applies on your lips and you don’t have to keep reapplying after ever 5 minutes.
Taylor n.
I don’t think I’ve met anyone who doesn’t love chapstick . I find myself putting it on 10x a day and my lips feel like silk and make the dry cracks go away so fast. I have a chapstick for every place I can think of.. car, purse, bedroom, bathroom. Love it
Elizabeth H.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I love chapstick ! I honestly buy them every time I am near a register to try each new flavor. They always moisturize and taste wonderful. I tend to buy them at target. They make my lips so smooth and my daughter loves to use it too.
milca M.
Chapstick this reminds me of my childhood all the different flavors but in my opinion it doesn’t really last long I feel like it’s like using Vaseline like a layer of protection for the skin it doesn’t really for me moisturizer
Niki F.
Stevensville
What can I say, good old fashion chap stick is my go to for lip care. I live in Montana and it's pretty cold most of the time and my lips are always feeling dry and chapped, needless to say use chap stick on a daily basis. It rocks!!
Alyson F.
Denham Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
As the other chapsticks in this brand are, they’re very nice on the lips, work fast, have a great smell, great price, and overall amazing product. I’ve used these for a while now and have many of them and they’ve always helped a lot !
Marni T.
I have mixed reviews on this, just because my lips have changed over the years. What I mean by this is, I used to use these all the time, I loved them. But recently my lips have been having a reaction to them so I can no longer use them. But I know a lot of people love them!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?