BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
Not a huge fan. It’s so artificial and even though it works, sometimes my lips have an odd allergic reaction to this product. Sometimes it’s awesome though so if it wasn’t for the odd reaction and awful “flavor” I would rate five stars.
Christiana L.
When I was little my grandmother had this and so when I got older and I started buying my own chapstick I wanted to find the same smell and then I realized one day that it was this and whenever I need to feel nostalgic I buy one of these.
Jennifer S.
Waverly
I bought this at Walmart. While I don’t like the fact that you constantly have to reapply, I feel that it does a great job. Keeping your lips moisturized and sunscreen is hard to do. I will buy this again more so for the sunscreen in it.
Christine F.
Bronx, NY
I really don’t like this chapstick! It makes my lips feel numb... I don’t know why though and it leaves a waxy feeling on my lips. It’s not for me although this is another one that my boyfriend tends to grab for every day lip protection
Sydney P.
Waco, TX
I'm a classic ChapStick kind of gal myself. Leaves your lips feeling silky smooth and hydrated while offering a, not too bold, flavor that lasts just as long as the softness does. Highly recommend this to those in need of some lip rehab!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Used to use this all the time as a kid, don’t really like the smell, taste, or texture anymore though. I prefer more natural lip products now and mostly use oils on my lips but this is nice and cheap if you want something for your lips.
Alex B.
Albuquerque
I love the classic chapstick. It smells delicious, and reminds me of childhood. The price is unbeatable, and I’ve been using it for years. It exceeds my expectations every time. May not be highest quality, but great product nonetheless.
Rosie U.
Cherry is the best flavor of chapstick!! Their brand has been a powerhouse of marketing- I call every lip balm "Chapstick"! Their product is a very plain and simple helper to your chapped lips. I have been a fan of Chapstick my whole life.
Taylor G.
East Boston, MA
I remember getting these chapsticks in my stocking as a child! The smells are really strong and they do smell good. Sometimes i feel as though my lips are a little sticky after using it, the chapsticks do not glide on as well as others.
Brianna E.
Orange, CA
My lips always get so dry so I buy a million different lip balms, this is one of them. I like flavored chapstick so I usually have a thing of the cherry flavor in my purse. I like the way it feels and it doesn't smell too medicated and gross.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?