ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
The original Chapsticks have always been a go to my whole life. They get the job done with no frills at a cheap price!
Decent chapstick, moisturizes a little bit but not a ton. Have to reapply a lot. Don’t recommend, wouldn’t repurchase.
I go through a lot of chapstick. I lose them, they get washed, eaten by my purse. Easier just pick them up by the pack.
Love it. Have been using it for years. Leaves my lips hydrated and treats dry lips excellently. Never dries my lips out
Love it. A classic reliable lip balm. The scent alone is intruiging and never goes out of style. I putchased at target.
The classic chapsticks are my absolute favorite. I also enjoy the green apple and the cake batter flavored chapsticks.
I love how quickly Cherry Chapstick provides relief to chapped lips. When used regularly, it leaves your lips so soft.
I always buy this brand when I need more chapstick but don’t have a lot of money to splurge on a more expensive brand.
I love this product a lot, I take it with me everywhere and I would continue using it without hesitation, recommended.
Both chapstick classic and ChapStick Cherry have been favorites of mine forever. They're a classic, who can argue that?
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos