ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Not a big fan. It felt too waxy and uncomfortable. I would use this as last resort chapstick if I was in an emergency.
Kept my dry lips looking glossy at all times! I also kept it in my purse and it works very well more than I expected it
Love the flavor & smell to these. They also go on smooth & I can wear this all day long. They keep my lips moisturized!
An affordable classic lip balm that locks in moisture, makes lips soft and isn't waxy. I love the cherry and original.
Works great, makes lips soft. also love the scent. smells really great........only can find it around fall time though
I love this product a lot, I take it with me everywhere and I would continue using it without hesitation, recommended.
This is a good chapstick to have around but I do not think it does much to cure chapped lips. It does smell good though
Love it. A classic reliable lip balm. The scent alone is intruiging and never goes out of style. I putchased at target.
This one my favorite I love the smell and how smooth and soft it leaves my lips feeling.This is a great product to use
Classic is always a go-to for me! It makes my lips feel soft and smooth. No dry or cracked lips here! I love chapstick!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos